part 19

Jin has came back home from Korea and his ex is happy now and is moving on jin is also moving on from her. Eunjung was at the hospital still healing up for what happen last night, angel was covering her neck because of the red stains that show she was getting ready for work. Taehyung was also getting ready for work.

Makeup

Outfit

Outfit

Heels

Hair

Angel drove to work and finally made it to work she went and got all the stuff she needs for the meeting today

Angel drove to work and finally made it to work she went and got all the stuff she needs for the meeting today. They were talking about a event that well be on Christmas it was the makeup brand that they have work very hard on. After the meeting angel was exhausted and sat down on her desk.

K: tired?
A: yeah.
K; oh.
A: what?
K: your hair.
A; I know. I want to see if I can't dye it this color.
K: oh ok.

Kim went back to work angel was worry because there was people in the company looking at her because of her white string hair that has appear yesterday, she just annoyed it and continued to work later she went shopping at her favorite bakery.

A: hi ma'am.
M: oh your back again angel.

The bakery was own by two old couples and angel well always come everyday to help them or buy something from them and they both love her very much like she was their own.

A: im here to buy bread.
M: I see.
A: you guys making alot of money?
H: no.

The husband of the wife say angel smile and give them a tip and put it in their jar of money.

M: oh sweetie we can't
A: its just to help rest up your bakery.
M: thank you.
A: your welcome. Ill be back tomorrow.
H: ok.

They wave bye angel went back to her car and drove home as she got home she took off her heels and put the bread on her dining table and untie her hair but didn't changed nor wipe her makeup away.

A: im free. Gotta start planning for the event.

Angel pull out all her papers on the table and started planning for the upcoming event. Taehyung got bored staying home alone snice mark was at his girlfriends he sigh and bit his lips thinking about the text angel sent he sigh and grab his jacket and keys then took his car and drove to angels. Angel was almost done planning till her front door was knock.

A: ugh!! Its 8 and I don't want to answer the door.

Angel got up slowly and open the door.

A: oh taehyung come in.
T: hey. Sorry to bother you.
A: no its okay.

She close the door and he sat on her couch and look at her papers which was all over the place.

T,: you must have been busy?
A: I was. Planning a event thats coming up.
T: I see.

Angel sat down next to him and continued to work.

T: um I been thinking about you.
A: ok.
T: I was worry.
A: uh-huh.

Angel wasn't looking when she answer him she was to busy.

T: I missed you.
A: I see.
T: and I couldn't stop thinking about your text to me yesterday.

Angel stop and look at him.

A: thats why you pay a visit?
T: yeah.

He made angel put down her pencil and kiss her slowly she kiss back, he lay her down and both their legs were in-between each other taehyung lift up angels leg that was on the floor and wrap it on his leg and just slowly rub her leg the kiss got more intense taehyung was slowly grinding on angel then her phone ring angel broke the kiss and grab her phone high was on the table.

A: hello?

Taehyung just kiss her legs. It was mimi.

M: hey.
A: whats up?
M; i heard what happen to jb and eunjung.
A: yeah.

Taehyung suck on her neck giving her a hickey.

M; eunjung will be going home and I think I'm gotta be with her for a few days she doesn't want to be alone.
A: I see.
M: I gotta go.
A: ok bye.

They hang up, taehyung looked at her they chuckled and taehyung kiss her again roughly. After the make out taehyung had to go back home, angel sigh and smile, then give a text to deoyeon since mimi was with eunjung at the hospital.

Text messages:
A: how does it feel like when you do it?
D: omg don't tell me you and taehyung are gotta do it?
A: I'm not ready but I will soon.
D: well snice its your first time it'll hurt and then it'll feel so good.
A; ok.
D: then you'll get so use to doing it and your body might want more.
A: I see.
D: I gtg. Gold luck girl.
A: I will bye.
End

She put her phone down and giggle.