part 38

Angel was having a nightmare she was moving her head and shaking them.

A: no...

Dream:
Angel was fighting with jris and lay all by herself she had deep cuts and her red side was out she got stab by lay and then she saw taehyung came to help her.

A: no! Taehyung get away!

Taehyung keeps fighting them it looks like they were fighting in the woods and where their home was angel sees all the packs dead. Then she saw taehyung get stab by lay and Kris from the back and front.

A: NO!!!!

end.

A: ah!

She stood up and realized she was in her bedroom she looked next to her and taehyung was gone, she look at her clock and it was 12pm angel climb out of her bed and open the room door.

A: taehyung?!

No answer but she sees the lights was still open so she thinks taehyung could still be here, she walk downstairs and and was looking around she saw that the pots was boiling but taehyung was nowhere.

A: mom! Taehyung!?

She was starting to get scared and thinks that her dream was real, snice their house mansion was big and had long hallways and guest rooms angel run back upstairs and look inside her moms room and no one was there she then went to each guest room and couldn't find taehyung.

A: taehyung!

Angel was starting to panic she went back downstairs.

A; taehyung! *crying*
T: angel?

Angel gasped and saw him at the other end of the hallway she rans to him and hugs him tightly taehyung was confused but hug back.

Taehyung pov:
I was making dinner for angel when I put her to bed in her room I was making her favorite food steak and porridge, I didn't have the spices so I went to look for it in the pantry but it wasn't there so I went to the long hallway and walk to the biggest door that I see and as I open the door all the spices was there. I walk in and started looking for the spices that I need, I was listening to music on my earpods. About a minute later I got them and was heading back to the kitchen and then I saw angel awake it looks like she was crying, I pull out my two earpods and yell her name out.

T: angel?

She looked at me with tears in her eyes and came running to me and hug me tightly I felt her shaking, I hug her back calming her down.
End.

A: where were you? *sob*
T; I was making food and needed the spices I was looking for so I got them.
A: you scared me half to death. *sob*
T: hey...

Taehyung broke the hug and cup her face and wipe her tears away.

T: whats wrong?
A: I had a nightmare you die...
T: its okay. Im right here im not going anywhere.

Angel nodded he walk her back to the kitchen she sat down.

A: what you making?
T: dinner.
A: at this time?
T: yeah. Your mom call and say she well go overseas.
A: I see.

Angel was eating chips, she looks at chef taehyung she was amazed at his skills.

A: Normally I see the others do dinner in the past.
T: will I do it now.

Angel smiles. About a hour later food was ready, angel and taehyung ate together.

A: mmmmm.....so good.

Taehyung chuckled. After eating taehyung was doing the dishes angel went and backhug him.

A: aiya! I'm so small. And your so tall.
T: I grown.
A: well you look handsome.