part 53

Taehyungs story.

Taehyung and the others met in the Cafe and was getting ready to leave for their mission which is in the forest  where their old home is.

Y: can't believe we're going back over there.
Jm: brings back old memories.
T: you guys ready?
All: yes!

They got their things and left they later drove to the forest and park it and hid it. They got out of their car and went to the forest using their red eyes to see the dark, as they got deeper in the forest they saw their home and then there they see red wolfs Taehyung was shock.

Taehyung pov: there is more of them? I thought they die long time ago?

Then he noticed that the red wolfs know that they have come Taehyung smack his lips and appear.

T: well then my fellow red wolfs.
??: i see you came.
T: shit why didn't I know you were gotta be here.

The others stood up beside Taehyung and the moon shine on the guy that was talking to taehyung, he glared at the man.

T: Lee soomin
S: love time no see leader taehyung I thought you'll make it.

Taehyung and the others charged at them all they started to fight Taehyung had many bites in him and so did soomin they were all fighting in their werewolf form soomin was ontop of taehyung and bit his neck Taehyung howl in pain and and throw him over him Taehyung was limping and look at the others fighting soomins wolfs Taehyung thought about angel and remember what he say to her.

T: I promise to come back.

Taehyung growls and fought soomin after 5hrs of fighting Taehyung killed soomin the others did too some of them got away taehyung turn back as a human and fell with blood gushing down his neck and body the others ran to him and bandage him up.

T: shit I'm dead here..
Jk; you promise angel you're coming back alive.

Taehyung smiles and thought about angel and moments they had together and close his eyes few days later taehyung woke up and saw himself bandage up more the others have buried soomins and his packs in the forest taehyung looked at himself.

T: I need to be heal....but I don't have the kind of power.

He grab his phone and realize there is no service in the forest he got mad snice he couldn't contact angel or anyone. Jungkook them has been taking care of him until the next week came.

T: let's go home guys.

Taehyung and also the others were injured and cover up in bandages it was morning they got out of the forest  and got in their car and left jimin was the one driving Taehyung saw that there was text messages from angel he smiles.

Angels text:
Where are you?
I miss you?
Please come back safe.
I'm still waiting for you.
I miss you so much Taehyung 😢
Come soon.
I love you.
End

Taehyung smiles at them and then he saw missing calls from her mom so he call back.

T: mom what is it? You have been blowing up my phone when I was gone for two weeks.
M: its angel.
T: what happen?
M: she's sick and I think she lock her words she won't talk to anyone.
T: how did she become sick?
M: she misses you so much and she couldn't handle it anymore come quick to the hospital.
T: I will.

He hang up the namjoon, yoongi, jin and jhope was already at home. Jimin looks at taehyung.

Jm: whats wrong?
T: send me to the hospital.
Jk: why?
T: angels at the hospital she's sick.
Jm; alright.

They drove him to the hospital.

T: see you guys.
Jm: take care of her.
T: I will.

They drove away taehyung went in and was looking for angels room he then found it and walk in quietly he saw angel laying there sleeping with a pale face he wanted to cry but didn't he held it in, he walk towards her and pat her head angel was moving starting to wake up. She looked at him.

T: good morning beautiful.

Angel couldn't believe it taehyung then saw her normal skin color came back.

Taehyungs pov: seems like she heal herself. But is still weak.

Angel hug him tightly and cry taehyung has finally let go of his tears that he has hold in for so long.

A: I miss you...
T: I miss you too angel...

Angel broke the hug and look at him and giggle then pull him in for a soft kiss he kissed back.