part 32

it was the middle of the night and  angel woke up in taehyungs bed she stood up and remembered about lay she was still scared to see him again she clam herself down and look at her phone and she got a unknown phone number who texted her she shake and open the text message.

Text:
???: im watching you..
???: you better know that I know you very well.
???: and of course you might know me.

Angel widened her eyes and didn't text back until she saw three dots.

???: because you bumped into me at the lobby at our work.

Angel gasp and drop her phone then she hread a dang she look at it.

???: hi Lee angel its me Lay.

She cover her mouth in fear and tears was in her eyes she then got another text and more she grab it and look at it.

L: im coming for you.
L: you better watch out and once I get you...you'll never see your beloved taehyung again!
A: nooo!!!

Sbe scream and threw her phone and got out of bed and ran down stairs taehyung woke up too.

T: angel? Angel wait!

He heard the front door close he then went after her angel got outside and ran out his gate.

T: angel!

He was outside. Angel got out the gate and she look at the only light porch and saw a figure.

A: noo!!! *crying*
T: angel!

Taehyung grabbed her.

T: angel stopped!
A: he's here! He's here! *crying*
T: where? Who?!
A: lay is right there! *crying*

She pointed and taehyung saw no one, he carry angel back in the house and sat her down on the couch.

A: taehyung im not safe here. Lay is coming for me...please..
T: I will protect you.
A: no..he's watching me taehyung..please I need to go home.
T: your not going anywhere until I kill lay.
A: no taehyung he has a wife and kids don't kill him..
T: if he hurts you imma kill him.

Angel clam down her breathing and look at taehyung and touch his cheek.

A: I can protect myself...I-i have my 2 sides that is s-stronger then him...
T: but i will keep you safe.
A: taehyung...make me feel better..im to scared..
T: mark is not home.

Angel looks at him, taehyung smirk and kiss her roughly and carry her to the room and did it under the sheets. Next morning angel woke up and was waking taehyung up.

A: I need to go home to get ready for work taehyung.
T; mmm~~okay..

They got up and taehyung drove angel back to her place so she can get ready.

Hair