part 26

Angel was still sleeping after that faint in her fathers room angels mom went home and taehyung stayed with angel he was looking at her and touch her white hair then angel open her eyes and her red color was out.

T: you okay angel?
A: yeah what-

She gasp and look at her hair.

A: what happen?
T: well you got to emotional/mad and you went crazy so your white hair came fully out.
A: I can't get rid of it can I?
T: no. Thats how it was when you were a wolf.
A: and my eyes?
T: well normally it stays but let's see if you can get rid of it.
A: ok.
T: just close your eyes and clam down.

Angel close her eyes and taehyung looked at her hair and it was coming back to its regular color black.

T: what the....

Angel open her eyes and looked at taehyung.

A: did I do it? Why you look scared?

Taehyung give her a mirror she look at herself.

A: oh my God. My hair color is back?
T: looks like you changed alot after your death 60yrs ago.
A: yeah.

She laughed he smile and hug her.

Jk: what happen?!

They broke the hug and saw everyone was there.

A: guys.
Jm: we got a call from leader that you were back.
A: I am and I got rid of it.
Y: really?
A: yeah. I changed.
T: if angels ever mad her whote hair and red eyes will come out.
Rm: I see.

Angel then smile then she saw minjung, yoona and mark.

A: you guys.
M; hey.
A: yoona, minjung and mark.

Yoona smiles and hug angel on the verge to cry.

Y: you remember us....*sob* your back angel its really you *sob*
A: im sorry I couldn't be there for your pregnancy 60yrs ago.
Y; no no...you met my kids.

Angel gasp and pull yoona away yoona looks at her the guys looked at them, angel smile.

Y: what?

Yoona says.

A: your pregnant again.

Yoona gasp the boys were shock.

T: your scent is back?
A: yeah. I guess being a wolf is good after all.

Yoona smile because she didn't know that jungkook and her will have another baby coming. Angel looks at minjung she held her hand.

A: you changed so much snice the last time you join our pack.
M; yeah.
A: jimin propse.

Minjung smiles angel noticed the engagement ring, then she look at the others.

A: I knew you all are going to fall in love and have someone by your side and see we all met agian.

The boys try not to cry they ran to hug her taehyung was smiling the girls laughed. Then they heard someone clearing their throat they turn and it was angels doctor.

D: angel you are discharged snice your getting better.
A: thank you doc.

They smile then later they pay angels hospital bill and then they went home.

T: should I stay tonight?

Angel looked at taehyung and chuckled.

A: I don't know if you want, if mark doesn't get mad.
T: he's gotta be fine he's a man.

Angel smile and kiss his hand, they got to her place she sat down on the couch.

A: I should changed.

Angel stood up and went to her room taehyung look at her and smile as he was taking off his jacket. Angel got to her closest and changed everything.

Clothes

Hair

Angel look at her long black hair and smile

Angel pov: I guess my white hair can be control by me and me only.

She felt arms wrap around her hips she smile then turn around she wrap her arms around his neck.

T: what you thinking?
A: I just miss my black hair i thought I won't see it anymore.
T: I like both hair color.
A: mmm...you hungry?
T: no...but I'm hungry for this.

He rub his thump on her lips she show one little smile on her side cheek he smirks and pull her in for a kiss by holding the back of her head she dip her fingers in his hair and play with his hair, taehyung close the closet door and pin angel on the door the kiss was getting more intense taehyung remove his hand from her head and put it on her hips. Angel broke the kiss push taehyung alittle he temple back and she open the closet door and ran to her bed and jump on it looking at him laughing.

A: you coming or not?
T: you taking our relationship to the next level?
A: no. I just like tasting you.

Taehyung smirk ran to her full speed she scream he jump on the bed and got on top of her and angel hit him with her pillows giggling, taehyung hold her both hands above her and she was giggling then taehyung went back kissing her, angel let go of the pillow and he let go of her hands she wrap her arms around him taehyung then stop the kiss and lick her lower lips she smirks and open her mouth alittle bit taehyung then slide his tongue in her mouth she blush enjoying it. Taehyung had slide his hands in her shirt holding her wist angel moans in the kiss taehyung broke the kiss they both were heavily breathing, taehyung laughed.

T: your not bad at it.
A: what? French?

Taehyung smiles then peck her lips and slap her leg.

T: ill wait when your ready.

Taehyung got off angel, angel then hop on his back he piggyback her to the living room she laughs. Then he sat on the couch and lay on angel.

A: yah I can't breath! Get off me! Haha.
T: you wish!

Angel poke her hands under taehyungs arm he flinched and fell on the ground.

A: thats what I thought.
T: you cheated.
A: I didn't.

They both laughed and taehyung sat next to her.

T: oh namjoons wedding is coming up and I want you to come.
A: of course im coming when?
T: this week.
A: great. Alexa! Can you put this weeks a reminder of namjoons wedding?
A: reminder has been settled.

Angel smile and look at taehyung he smiles and kiss her again angel pull him down and they made out on the couch.