part 23

Sumt in the middle click put if you don't want to read it. Its not about taehyung  and angel its about jungkook and his wife yoona warning you again.

Next morning angel woke up she turn and saw taehyung sleeping next to her she gasp, back away and back to being straight she pull the blanket up and saw that she was still wearing her work clothes.

Angel pov: what happen? Ahhh! I was drank.

Angel got up and look at the time and realized today was her day off today snice she work really hard last night for the event she pull her hair behind her head and scream on the inside and got off bed to take a shower. After a long hot bath she finally got out after drying her hair.

Clothes

Hair

She turn off her bathroom light and saw taehyung still sleeping she smile and climb back in the bed looking at him, she was playing with his hair and giggled

T: what you doing?

He say with a tired tone she laughed he turn to her.

A: waking you up. Why you here?
T: I help you to get home so I decided to stay for the night.
A: ok. Well imma make breakfast.
T: hold up.

As angel was about to get up from the bed and walk out taehyung grab her arm and pull her back in she was sitting on his lap she laughed and wrap her arm around his neck.

A: what?
T: kiss.
A: no.
T: ah angel I realized your other string of hair has come out.
A: yeah...it did.
T: nevermind that give me a kiss.

Angel giggle and give him little pecks they look at each other and smile she held on his cheeks with her plams and giggle then give him a longer kiss he kiss back and then lay her down so he can be on top of her, she broke the kiss.

A: why you shirtless?
T: I was hot yesterday.
A: well I like it.

She chuckled he chuckled too and kiss her again she place her hands on his shoulders, he place his big hands on her waist and went under her shirt to feel her skin and then she roll back on top of him.

T: ow.
A: sorry.

Angel sigh and put her hair behind her he rub her legs she look at him smiling.

A; I got to make breakfast now. Come on get up.

She got off him and walk out the room and went to the kitchen and was making breakfast taehyung got dress and went to join her, they were eating together she look at him.

A: taehyung..
T: yeah?
A: I saw my other two selfs.
T: what you mean?
A: my full form and my other side with red hair.

Taehyung stop eating and look at her.

T: really?

Angel nodded.

A; im scared..that if I turn to my full form everyone will be scared of me even my parents. I don't want that.
T: angel its okay, your full form can't take control of you..you have to control it.
A: what if I can't?
T: you can trust me.

Angel smile and nodded after eating taehyung was going back to work.

T: ill come back if you want me too.
A: ok..bye.

Taehyung walk out of her apartment to his car she sigh and sat down in the couch. Jungkook was at work while his wife at work to and their nanny Suzy watching the kids at home, jungkook was on a lunchbreak with his close employees they started talking about their wife's.

E1: man we have one kid and she wants to do it again.
E2: man me and my worfe has been merry for a year and still got no kids but I think we are gotta do it.

They look at jungkook.

Both: what about you jungkook?
Jk: What?
E2: you got two kids with your wife right?
Jk: yeah.
E1: are you guys planning for a third one anytime soon?
Jk: well our second son is growing and she wants to try for a girl.
E2: then do it for her give her what she wants.

Jungkook just chuckled at them and went back to work. After work jungkook got home and saw Suzy in the couch.

Jk: they sleeping?
S: yeah.
Jk: you can go home now thanks.
S: no problem mr.jeon. oh your wife just got home shes at the office.
Jk: ok thanks.

Suzy smile and left their house jungkook check on the kids and see that they were knock out he then went to yoona's office, she saw him.

Y; hey your home. Honey the work place just call me for a meeting again and I think you should watch-mm!

Jungkook had walk to her and spill her chair around to kiss her, she broke the kiss.

Y: whats gotten into you?
Jk: let's make a baby.
Y: what? No the kids are home.
Jk: they won't hear. It's been 50yrs snice we done it.
Y: because I got pregnant with jeonie and jungyoung after that.
Jk: come on.

Jungkook carry her to their bedroom next door the office, and throw her to the bed. He was taking off his clothes and as he was about to take off hers she stop him.

Y: honey no.
Jk: you always wanted a girl..so I'm granting your wish.
Y: jungkook I'm not in the mo-

He cut her off and just kiss her roughly she try to push him away but he was to strong for her jungkook got on top of her and rip open her work shirt.

Y: mm!

Yonna again try to stop him but he wouldn't let her jungkook then reach for her work skirt zipper behind and unzip it and took off the skirt he suck on her neck.

Y: jungkook...

She was trying to resist the feeling then she heard her phone ring.

Y: jungkook the phone-

He kiss her again and slide in his tongue inside her mouth she moan in the kiss will she liked it he took off her underwear and his pants and started to prepare yoona by fingering her womanhood she moan in the kiss he went faster she broke the kiss.

Y: jungkook I'm gotta..
Jk: not yet..

He took out his fingers she whine and he took off his last clothing which is his boxers he took that off and went back to kissing yoona and without warning he put it in her she scream in the kiss he slow down snice it has been long snice they done it, jungkook broke the kiss to look at his wife.

Jk: hold on to me..

Yoona wrap her hands around him and he started to thurst snice she got use to it she moans loudly and he went faster hitting her spots, yoona try to wrap her legs around him but couldn't because the feeling was to good she started to close her legs by squeezing them between jungkook, but jungkook open her legs for more accuses they both were sweating and all they can hear was skin slaps and moans everywhere the room then yoona felt something.

Y: im coming!
Jk; come then...

Yoona moan and came around jungkook he thursted faster snice he was close too then later he came shoot it all inside her they breath heavily and jungkook lay down next to yoona.

Jk: I love you.
Y: I love you too.

Ahhhhh!!! I'm done next part coming up soon can't believe I did that.