part 42

Taehyung was still hugging angel tightly angel was smiling mark was so happy to see her to so he join in the hug.

T: I missed you...
A: I missed you too baby.

She broke the hug smiling at him cupping his cheeks and noticed that he gotten a bit more skinny.

A: why are you so skinny?
M; he didn't eat much.
A: you gotta eat more.
T; I just couldn't after you where in that river.
A: im okay now.

Then the door knock mark open it and it was the rest of the packs.

All: angel!
A: guys!

They ran and hugged angel yonna and minjung was there they were all smiling.

Jk: your alive.
N; don't do that again.
Jm: I thought we lost you!
A: ik okay really.

They all smile. About a few hours they stayed and party for a bit and then later they went home when the sun was going down mark was sleeping on the couch since he had a bit much to drink angel smile drinking her beer then she felt taehyung tugging on her sleeves she turn to him.

T: sit here.

He pat on his lap she smile, put her beer can down and sat on his lap he was touching her hair.

T: you cut your hair and leave it whitw.
A: yeah..I wanted to look like my old self from 60yrs ago.
T: I like it...

Angel smile and wrap her arms around his neck and he place his hands on her tights and wist.

A: I killed Kris and lay.
T: the other packs are in jail.
A: I know.
T: no wonder i didn't feel Kris and lay anymore you took care of them.
A: I did.

Anfel smiles they both heard mark snored  loudly they laugh she turn back to taehyung he put his hand behind her head and bring her in for a kiss she kiss back they kiss softly until the kiss got more heated up, angel wanted to breath from the kiss but taehyung just keeps going she put her hands on his shoulders she thrn broke the kiss.

A: wait...taehyung wait..

Taehyung kiss her neck and lick her ear she twitch.

T: I can't wait..

Angel looked at him and he again smashed her lips on hers she moans in the kiss taehyung put his hand on her cheeks he later lick her lips she mouth them and he slide in his tongue she moans more squeezing his shirt more angel broke the kiss to breath again taehyung lay her down on the couch and continue kissing her  she held on his arm kissing back in every kiss she try to talk.

A: tae..hyung...wait..

His hand was on her wist, taehyung stopped catching his breath, angel giggles he later unzip her black crop top she looks down than back at him and smile, he then went down and kiss her stomach all over then move up to her black bra. Angel looked at mark taehyung was now sucking her neck giving her hickeys, he then reach to pull her pants down she stopped him.

A; not here.

She felt him smirking on her neck he grab her and shoulder carry her to upstairs his room, he threw her on the bed and started taking off their clothes and they did it under the sheets with the door close. Next morning angel woke up early in the morning snice heard moaning next to her she looked at taehyung.

Angels pov: is he really having a wet dream at this time?! Its to early.

Angel lay back down and turn around her back facing taehyung cause she knows taehyung well wake up and beg her. Taehyung open his eyes he pull the blankets up and close it.

T: darn it.

Taehyung went to angel.

T: babe..
A: mmm...
T: I need your help.
A: with what~~?
T: I had a wet dream.
A: its to.early to do it...im tired you nearly broke me
T: your on the pill right?
A: yeah.
T: so help me please...I really need you.

Angel turn around with her eyes wide open taehyung flinched.

A: I knew you were having a wet dream I can literally hear you..but...ughh!! Fine come here.

Taehyung went on top of her and kiss her then do it again a minute later angel got off of taehyung and lay back down.

A: im officially dead.
T: haha.
A: im out.

Angel got up grab taehyungs shirt and ran to the bathroom.

A: im taking a shower first.

Angel close the bed while taehyung was looking at her.

T: ha. How cute.

After a warm shower angel came back out taehyung was getting dressed.

A: I need to go back to my apartment to changed into new clothes.
T: ill drop you off im heading to work anyways.
A: ok.

After angel got dress she and taehyung went to her house and she went in and changed.

Dress

She then sent a photo to taehyung in it he was driving and looked at his phone he open it and saw her tight dress he almost spit out his coffee

T: why is she wearing that? It shows everything. Her craves and all.

He sent her a text she saw and open it.

Text:
T: changed to a different one!
A: no.

Taehyung Saw scoffed he just let it go so he went to work and continued his work like always soon after all the busy hours he did he finally took a break he was outside drinking water.

A: hi cutie.

Taehyung looked and saw angel he smiles and went to her.

T: what you doing here?
A: I missed you thats all.
T: wearing that?
A: yeah why?

Taehyung looked around and grab her hand.

T: come here.
A: whats is it?

Taehyung drag her in a building in between each other and pin her on a wall she played with his work tie.

A: is this dress turning you on?
T: you bet it does.
A: then come here.

Angel pull him in for a deep kiss he kissed back holding her wist his hand later went to her butt and squeeze it she moan he realized something and broke the kiss.

A: what is it?
T: your not wearing short leggings under?
A: no. What's the fun in that.
T: your gotta flash everyone with your black panties.
A: I know stop freaking out. Come here before your break ends.

Anfel pull him in again and they just makeout in a building. Later taehyung went back to work while angel went to shop for new clothes and other things after shopping she went home trying them all on.

A: I look so cute in all of them. Taehyung might be turn on if he sees me in them. Maybe I can seduce him with it.

Angel smirks and bit her lip just thinking about that, she smile and nodded.