part 14

Angel woke up the next say and remember about last nights kiss when taehyung drop her off she then got off bed and got ready for work. Meanwhile at taehyungs place he heard his phone ring.

T: hello?

It was jin.

J: hey want to go to Korea?
T: what? When?
J: now.
T: now?! What happen?
J: well long story short. My ex girlfriends grandma passed away yesterday and she wanted me to go to Korea to support her when the funeral happens.
T: how long do we have to stay?
J: three days.
T: Kay.

Taehyung hang up got off bed and started packing his things mark was at his door watching him.

M: going somewhere?
T: yeah to Korea jins ex grandma passed away yesterday so I'm going with jin.
M: ok but are you letting angel know?

Taehyung thought about last night and remember that she luch him away.

T: no.
M: ok good luck leader.
T: thanks bye.

Taehyung walk out with his suitcase and head to the airport with a uber. Angel was finally heading to work as she got there she sat down, kim taehyungs sister knows that taehyung is leaving LA to Korea he called her and told her not to tell angel Kim looked at angel as she say down on her desk and put her hand on her hair kim sighed. Meanwhile at the airport.

J: hey taehyung!
T: hey.
J: here's your passport.
T: thanks.
J: we will leave soon let's sit and wait
T: okay.

They sat down. Angel was working and kim walk up to her.

K: hey angel
A: hey.
K; I know I'm not supposed to say anything but imma tell you.
A: tell me what?
K: taehyung is leaving to Korea now.
A: what?

Angel got up quickly and rush to her car at the parking lot she got in and rush to the airport. Taehyung and jin was still there until they heard their plane ride.

J: thats us come on.

They took their things to the check in line. Minutes later angel made it to the airport and park then walk in the airport in a hurry she looked around for him with tears in her eyes.

Angel pov: where are you?

She didn't shout or anything she just walked around and couldn't find taehyung she then let her tears go.
Meanwhile in the plane taehyung and jin found their seat and sat down and was waiting for take off. More minutes later angel give up and sat down infornt of the widow and cry.

Angel pov: does he hate me after I push him away? I shouldn't have done that.

She cry later she saw the plane to Korea left, she then went back to her car since the airport was gotta close angel drove back to work kim was getting ready to leave and she saw angel.

K: angel...
A: they left...
K: oh

Kim hug her, after getting her to cheer up they both went home angel took a warm shower to get things off her mind. Kim sigh and was upset that taehyung didn't dare to tell angel.

K: imma get him a piece of my mind.

Wolf Leader S2-(KTH)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara