part 47

The next morning angel woke up and and was getting ready to leave the airport snice she had explore new york her mom woke up to and looked at her it was early in the morning.

M: you getting ready to go?
A; yeah. Be home soon mom, when you come back call me.
M; i will. Oh angel.
A: yeah?
M: when I return your grandparents wants to see taehyung and have a family dinner at a restaurant that they have rent when I come home.
A: ok.

Angel finished packing she went to her mom and hug her then left johns house early in the morning they were all still asleep, angel took a taxi to the airport.

Clothes

Shoes

She got to the airport and got checking now she's just waiting for her called

She got to the airport and got checking now she's just waiting for her called. Taehyung later called her she smile.

A: hello?
T: I miss you when you coming back?
A: oh you know new week its only been my second week here at new york my third week is next week.
T: I can't wait anymore I think of you all day and I just can't sleep.
A: don't worry.

Angel was planning to surpise taehyung.

A: are you at work right now?
T; yeah. Working and thinking about you gotta be home late snice we are getting really busy.
A: I see.
T: ok then babe I gotta go.
A: ok.

They hang up then a minute later her flight was call and she got in and then a hour later the plane fly and left to LA. Angel was texting jungkook to help her surpise taehyung later tonight at her place.

Text:
A: help me surpise taehyung
Jk: sure. What do I have to do?
A: can you act like there's a order on my front door and put it in my house, I will be at my place by the time you are there.
Jk; ok sure I'll do it.
A: make sure taehyung is with you when you ask for his help.
Jk: ok.
A: just act like those boxes are heavy.
Jk: ok. I'll put things inside it and put it on your door and ask him to help me out.
A: alright thanks.
End

Angel put her phone down and rest in the plane. Jungkook grab his house boxes and put random things inside so it can be heavy for taehyung to know that angel has a order on the front door, he got 4 boxes and put in random things and drove all the way to angels apartment and put them there and ran back to taehyungs cafe snice it was getting dark soon, he walk in the Cafe he waved at taehyung, he smile and walk to jungkook.

T: whats up?
Jk: hey. Um angel call me and told me that she got orders at her apartment and wanted my help but I need you do come with me too because there might be allt of them there.
T: ok sure. I'll be done tonight but kinda late.
Jk: ok ill be here and wait.
T: Kay thanks.

Taehyung went back to work jungkook smiles, about 3hrs later angels plane had landed and angel got all her bags and just needed to get her suitcase later she got it and went out the airport and took a taxi to her apartment snice it was now 10pm later she got to her apartment, open it and got in then throw her bags on the floor and was getting ready to surpise taehyung, she sat on her bed with darkness she didn't open her room late. Now taehyung was closing down with jungkook waiting for him outside.

Jk: so did you took your car?
T: no I needed it to get fix its at the car stored right now I took a bus.
Jk: so let's go to angels place to get her orders.
T: yeah let's.

They got into jungkooks car and drove to her place. Angel waited then about a hour later she saw lights outside she was so excited. Taehyung and jungkook got out of the car and went to her apartment, they grab her boxes and open the door then open the light and place the boxes down jungkook heard his phone buzzed he looked away so taehyung  doesn't see it was a text from angel.

Text:
A: get him to the room.
Jk: sure.
End

Jungkook turn to taehyung and decide to make him stay longer by bringing up a convo.

Jk: so do you miss angel?
T: yeah.

Angel hears it she smiles and got off her bed to her room door.

Jk: if angel cheated on you what would you do?
T: pretty much just let go because I know that I wasn't good enough for her.

Angel frowned her eyebrows and walk out slowly taehyungs back was facing her as she slowly walked behind him.

T: I just think about her alot and moss her so much..I can't lose her again and if I was ever jealous I would maybe punished her.

Angel smile and stop a inch far from him.

Jk: I see.
T: I love her and I can't wait for our wedding and make kids with her.

Jungkook scoffed taehyung scoffed too.

A: you'll be a great dad.

Taehyung widened his eyes and slowly turn around and there he saw angel, she smiles.

A; surpised taehyung.

Taehyung walk to her and pull her in for a hug.

T; your here your really here.
A: hahaha.
T; was jungkook apart of this plan?
A; yeah. Me and him plan it together there's no order.

Taehyung chuckled.

A: thanks jungkook.
Jk: no problem.

They broke the hug and he plam her cheeks just feeling her again makes him more happy he pull her in a kiss her hands was on his wist holding his shirt. Jungkook smiles and walk out of the apartment and went back home to yoona and his sons.

T: I miss you so much.
A: I miss you too.

They hugged again and taehyung decided to stay with angel they sat on the couch.

A: taehyung.
T: yeah?
A: when I return my grandparents wants to see you so they are going to have a family dinner when mom returns.
T; ok.

Angel smiles.