part 16

Next day was the second day of taehyung and jin staying at Korea angel woke up and saw them all over the place her friends and her she call the ceo and told him that she was gotta take a day off for a day she then put her phone down, got up and grab her pillow and started smacking her friends.

A: wake up! Wake up! Wake up!

They were all screaming and laughing at angel, angel was also laughing.

E: shouldn't you be leaving for work?
A: no I call for a day off.
M: good. Now. PAYBACK GIRLS!

They a grab their pillows and started hitting angel she hit back giggling. Taehyung and jin was getting ready to leave to the funeral again for the second time, jin looked at taehyung.

J; you okay?
T: no.
J: its alright angel will forgive you. Let's go.
T: i hope she does.

They left the hotel. The girls were eating breakfast after the pillow fight.

D: angel have you visit your parents ever? After you quite modeling?
A: no my dad never wants to see me and I sometimes eat dinner with my mom.
E: cool. Hey angel let's go to one of my friends workshop.
A: where?
E: its at downtown she owns a store.
A: ok let's get ready first.

They all changed to their normal clothes and left angels place to the workshop. Taehyung was trying to call angel but she mute her phone so she can't hear it, he sighed. Angel them made it to the workshop after a long drive to town.

E: this is the place.
A: bankery?
E: yeah. Come on.

Eunjung pull angel and the others in.

E: minjung I brought my friends!
M: hey-

Minjung saw angel for the first time, angels eyes widened snice minjung was also in her dreams.

A: hi I'm lee angel.
M: hello I'm minjung.

They stay for a few minutes then left home minjung on the other hand grab her work home and call jimin.

Jm; yes baby?
M: are you at work right now?
Jm; yes make it quick.
M: ok. Angel just came in I saw angel!
Jm; ok that's good.
M: she hasn't changed.
Jm: babe I know I gotta get back to work.
M: ok bye.

Minjung hang up and started hop in happiness. Angel them got back to angels place.

A: you guys want dinner?
All: sure.

Angel went to the kitchen and started making food. Mimi came in and help her with the chopping the food.

A: hey mimi how did you met your boyfriend?
M: huh? Oh you know girl. We met during our freshman year of high school I told you all this story.
A: I know.
E: what story?

Eunjung sat down infront of them watching them cook.

M: the story of how I met my boyfriend.
E: ohhh that story.
A: what about you eunjung?
E: eh? I met mine at the first day of my first job i think in junior year.

Than deoyeon join in the conversation angel then looked at her.

A: deoyeon how you met your husband?
D: senior year we started going out in the same university and then went on to marriage.
E: you guys starting a family yet?
D: nooo not yet he's busy.
M: your the only one who is still single angel.
A: I know.
D: still haven't confess to taehyung yet?

Eunjung then hit her arm, angel they lost her smile.

D: sorry I forgot. But its not the end too.
A: I know, I'm still a bit upset.
M: you'll be okay.

After that they all ate dinner together deoyeon had to go back home so mimi and eunjung stayed with angel for a bit before they leave too.

M: you'll be fine alone?
A: I am.
E: okay. We'll come back to visit you.
A: alright.

They group hug then they went home angel sat down on the dining table and turn on her phone and saw 10 moss calls from taehyung she sigh but didn't call him back. After the long funeral taehyung and jin was so tired.

T: tomorrow morning im leaving first.
J: Kay ill spend time with my ex snice she's grieving alot now.
T: Kay.

Taehyung got up from bed and started packing all his things he still has to face angeland apologize to her.