part 50

Smut in the end homies so enjoy it might not be steamy but that's ok I try my best.

Next morning angel woke up looking like a hot mess she growl and got up holding her head.

A: ooh what happened?

She then had flashbacks of last night she gasped.

A: I drink to much. Ooh taehyung is gotta hate me.

She rubbed her hair with anger and look at herself.

A: im still wearing my dress from yesterday.

Angel got up and went to the livingroom seeing if taehyung was there and to her surpise he was there making breakfast he looked at her.

T: morning beautiful.
A: uh morning.
T: go changed breakfast is almost ready.
A: uh..ok.

Angel walk back to her room shower and changed then came back to the kitchen.

She sat down looking at taehyung she sigh and was ruffle her hair in stress taehyung then came to her with her plate

T: you okay?
A: im sober from yesterday.
T: I know.

Angel whined and put her head down.

A: im a horrible fiancee! I should have listen to you and just come home~~~why did I decide to go clubbing and drink~~~~? I was so drunk and I didn't know what I was doing.
T: its okay. You were cute.
A: no I wasn't...you literally make out with me when we got home.

Angel put her head up and look at taehyung who was rolling his eyes around.

A: don't roll your eyes.
T: you were just cute and I couldn't hold myself, I like the drunk you.
A: ugh!
T: hey just eat come on its okay.

Taehyung kiss her head and walk back to the kitchen making his plate angel ate slowly still feeling like shit. After that she sat down and just ate ice cream, while taehyung was getting ready for work.

T: why you eating that after your breakfast?
A: I don't feel like doing anything because of last night.

Taehyung laughed and was about to walk out he then turn back to angel.

T; don't ear that to much. I'll be back.
A; ok....

Taehyung close the front door she put away the ice cream and went to her room to play on her phone. Eunjung then texted in the group chat.

Text:
E: we did it!
A: did what?
M: what?
D: what did you do now?
E; no me and jin finally had sex.
A: omg!
M: no way!
D: omg.
E: yeah..

Angel smiles then she thought about taehyung.

Text:
E: he's the best boyfriend ever.
M: damn me and my husband barly does it now.
D: your still young mimi come on give us a baby to hold.
M: no I'm not ready to be a mom
A: lol.