part 22

It was the middle of the night and angel had another dream of her past life it was her getting kidnapped by the west that taehyung had mentioned, she breath heavily and was sweating and then it show taehyung and the others saving her and her fighting with lay on a running wolf up a hill, angel sweats more. It later then show her getting push by lay on the cliff and then it show her wolf side. She breath heavily more and her other side of her hair was forming white.

Dream:
A: So this is how it feels like to be a wolf?

she howls like a wolf and saw many wolfs surrounding her she saw herself smirk.

A: let's go kill them all...
End.

Angel gasped and woke up and rub her face she realized that she was still in her work dress.

Angel pov: taehyung...

She got out of bed and ran out.

A: taehyung?!

It was dark and she knew he wouldn't be here she sigh and went to the bathroom to wipe away her makeup and undo her hair as she was undoing her hair she saw in the mirror another white string of hair on her right side.

A: im coming back slowly...

She took a closer look at her hair and then her reflection smirk she widened her eyes and back away but not her reflection her other self back away and just look at angel.

A: oh my God.
A: hello angel...
A: oh my God your...
A: im you from the past life. I see I look different now then before..wanna see your past life that you might turn into soon.
A: yes.
A: alright.

Her reflection close her eyes and transform to her real self all white hair and full glowing eyes. Angl gasp.

A: I know its scary...but your eyes won't be like this till your white hair comes fully white.
A: im human tho..
A: you could say that..but once you be like this your not human anymore your gotta be like taehyung and the others.

Angel just looked at her and look down at her wound in the middle of her stomach and hand.

A: what happen to me?
A: I was looking for my parents and they kill me. My times up, but let me repeat myself..you can't control your red eyes once your white hair fully comes out..you have this form and another.
A: another?
A: yep like this one.

Her reflection snap her fingers and there was another her but with red hair and red clothes, angel got scared.

A: goodbye angel..take care of taehyung, this is the last you well see me..will snice i die 60yrs ago.

Angel just look at her she smile and vanish also the other her, angels normal reflection came back angel run to her room and grab her phone as she was about to call taehyung she stopped and shook her head.

A: I shouldn't tell him...

She snice and changed and then went back to sleep. Next morning she was getting ready for work and decide to forget what she saw in the bathroom last night and focus on the event.

Outfit