part 4

Angel went to bed after watching  the news about what happened at the bus as she closes her eyes she had a dream and she immediately woke up after a few minutes of dreaming she breath heavily.

Angels pov: why this same dream again?

Angel doesn't know that she's dreaming about her past life.she went to the kitchen and pour herself a cup of water and went to bed. Next morning  she woke up and started to get ready for work.

Hair

Makeup

Makeup

Clothes

Clothes

Heels

She got ready, grab her keys and went to her car downstairs at the parking lot and left she got to work after a few minutes she remembers that she has to go to her parents house and have dinner with them after work since she's on break modeling

She got ready, grab her keys and went to her car downstairs at the parking lot and left she got to work after a few minutes she remembers that she has to go to her parents house and have dinner with them after work since she's on break modeling. She went to the Cafe and waited in line when it was her turn she saw taehyung.

A: morning taehyung.
T: morning.
A: I would like a cup of coffee ready to go.
T: coming right up.

She went and waited for her coffee as her coffee was call she went and grab it then taehyung say.

T: your still going to treat me right for lunch?
A: hm? Oh yeah I am.

She smiles and took her coffee and walk out the cafe shop taehyung smiles then his coworker walk behind him looking shock.

T: what?
CO: your going to have lunch with the model angel?
T: yeah why?
CO: your so lucky dude. Good luck.

He pat his back and walk away taehyung looks at him and scoffed. Angel walk in the makeup company and every men was looking at her, she looked at them smile then wink they all blush she enter to her desk and sat down. She later saw a letter on her desk she open it and it say.

"Hi my name is Michael I am a really big fan of you and I want to know if I can take you out"

Angel scoffed and never thought her fans will ask her out in work she wrote in a pink pen and took it back to Michael the office next door to them. She enters in and everyone was looking at her.

A: which one of you mens are Michael?

A guy stood up infront of her.

M: they'll be me.

Angel smile and walk up to him and give him back his letter and walk out everyone started whispering. He open his own letter and saw down below in pink pen angels replied.

"Sorry I'm busy with work and modeling I don't have time for that" Love angel.

Michael sat down and was heartbroken his coworker came up to him.

CO: ar least you try bro.

Angel sat back down on her desk then ms.kim taehyungs sister looked at her.

K: reject him?
A: yeah.
K: poor guy.

They look at each other and laughed. It was angels lunchbreak she went to taehyungs cafe and look for him he wasn't there she sigh then his coworker saw and walk up to her.

CO: looking for taehyung?
A: hm? Yeah.
CO: he's outside talking to his ex.

Angel looked at him then look out the window and there she saw taehyung talking to a women her age.

Taehyungs pov:
After angel took her coffee and left i saw my ex walk in Tiffany I sigh and look away.

T: hey I want a talk with you.

I glare at her and we went and talk outside. Tiffany and I was only dating a year, she used me but good thing I left her because I never wanted to see her agian so we talk and she told me she wanted me back but I refused then I saw angel walk by us and thats when I remember I'm supposed to have lunch with her today. I saw her go in.
End

Angel looked and was tired of waiting she could see that the woman was talking to taehyung so rudely waving her arms around and he looks so annoyed by her so angel decide to just walk out and see whats going on.

T: I told you I want to get back with you.

Angel heard and looked at them. Then the woman saw angel looking.

T: whos this?

Tiffany say taehyung turn around and then she scoffed.

T: so is this your new girlfriend or something? This model?

Taehyung looked at Tiffany and grab angel by her wist and pull her close to him angel was shocked.

T: yeah this is my new girlfriend so back off Tiffany or you're see the worst of me. Never show your face to me again and go back to new york!

Taehyung shouted and took angels hand and walk back in the Cafe Tiffany got mad, flip her hair scoffed then left. They enter the Cafe taehyung sigh and saw that he was still holding angels hand.

T: oh sorry.

He let go her hand she move her hair out of her face blushing.

A: so um...let's have lunch before I ran late.
T: sure yeah.

They both had their lunch they talk and got to know each other and became close and after that angel went back to work, taehyung flip his hair and though about pulling angels body close to his he blushed. Later angel got out of work and was about to walk to her car when she saw taehyung closing down the Cafe she smile and walk up to him.

A: hey.
T: hey.

They sat down on a bench and talked.

A: I better get going i have a dinner with my family.
T: sure.

As angel stood up she had a vision of a guy wearing a black cape, red eyes and black hair but his face was blur she stumble and taehyung caught her.

T: you okay angel?
A: yeah...I'm okay..sorry j should really go.

She bow to him and went to her car and drove home. At this point all 4 boys including taehyung, jungkook and jimin the others found out that angel was alive.