part 40

Taehyung and the others were running to find the abondan building that lay, Kris and others were. Minyoung then stiff.

M: their coming?
L: how far?
M: still a mile away from here.
L: take angel, lock her up in a tank wait for my signal and then drop her down the river.
M: yes sir.

Angel had fainted from all the place that she was hurt in, Minyoung unchin her and took to the van behind the building.

L: the others with me.
K: we can do this.
L: and not lose again.

Lay and Kris looked at each other and smirk. Minyoung was now gone with angel few hours later taehyung they made it to the building they knock over the door.

T: lay!! Where's angel!
L: your here.

They all saw lay come out of the light.

T: where is she?
L: oh she's long gone...she's not here anymore.
Jk: what you do to here?!
L: oh you'll find out soon.
Jm: tell us where she is?!
K: she's going to see her dad.

Kris say and they all widened there eyes and then they charged at all of them. Minyoung made it to the place where all tanks were she open a red empty one, open the door and walk back to grab angel she was still out of it minyoung grab her and put her in the tank.

M: sorry kiddo.

Minyoung look at the keys that she took from lay without him looking she sigh and threw it at angel, she close the door, lock it and walk to the big track started it and waited for the signal. Taehyung was fighting lay and Kris while the others were fighting their packs.

L: what you gotta do now tae?!
T: ugh!!
L: your beloved girlfriend is going to die.
T: ahh!!
K: and you can't do anything about it!
T: ahhh!!!

Taehyung did all his might to punch and kick them they were all wound up already. Meanwhile angel was started to wake up.

A: what...huh...ah..

Angel got up and crawl to the door and bang it.

A: hello! Is anyone there! Help me! Somebody! Please!

Minyoung can hear she sigh and waited. Lay grab a wood and hit taehyung with it he scream then he bit lay, so lay bleed.

T: tell me where she is!
L: at a tank ready to get drowned.

Taehyung widened his eyes then he noticed that the others had tie up their packs and call the police taehyung smirk.

T: im going to kill you both.
K: like you will you'll be sent to jail.
L: and we can't get arrested..we'll get away with it.
T: ahhh!!

Taehyung keeps fighting until they are tired.

M: come on give me the signal! Angels being to loud.

Her ears twitch as she heard the signal his howls she smirks and grab angels tank.

A: ah! No! No!

Angel bang more, minyoung put her towards the river waters. Taehyung had Kris and lay wounded until they heard the cops lay and Kris got away taehyung looked at the others.

T: we have to go find angel!
J: what about lay and Kris?

Taehyung turn back and they were gone he got mad and turn back at them.

T: who cares angels going to die!

They all ran the opposite side and headed to where the tanks are. Minyoung had drop angel in the water and her tank was full of water.