part 2

Next day angel was getting to work she did her hair and makeup grab her coffee and catch up on the bus, she has a car but doesn't take it much to work she only takes the bus today she doesn't have schedule for modeling so she will be overworked. Taehyung got up and got ready to go to work at a cafe near angels work company. Angel made it to work.

Her hair

Makeup

Outfit

Outfit

Heels

She sat down on her desk and started to work then all of a sudden she heard a knock she look up and it was a pretty woman

?: Hi I'm ms.kim, I didn't introduce myself to you yesterday when you got here you must be a angel?
A: I am.
K: hey wanna have lunch with me at the nearest cafe? My older brother works there, want me to introduce you to him?
A: sure I love that.

She smiles and walk away angel sigh and smile to. It was now lunch break for angel Kim came up to her.

K: ready for a trip to the Cafe ms.lee?
A: I am.

Angel grab her bag and they walk out the company to the nearby Cafe, as they walk in the Cafe they walk to the cashier taehyung.

K: hey brother.
T: hey sis.
K: brother i want you to meet our new partner.

Taehyung look at the girl next to her and was shock once again.

K: angel this is my oppa Kim taehyung. Brother this is Lee angel. You might see her alot on TV.
T: oh um yeah I have nice to meet you.
A: nice to meet you too taehyung.

And that was when he realized that angel doesn't remember him anymore.

T: so what should I get for you two?
K: ah I want a Macha drink.
A: ill take coffee.
T: sure.

As taehyung was doing their order he kept looking at angel she didn't see. Taehyung grab the bottom.

T: here sis please wait for your guys drink.
K: thanks. Let's go angel.

They found a table and sat down angel was looking at her phone other people inside the Cafe was looking at angel they couldn't believe their eyes that a famous model would drink at their Cafe. Taehyung walk away and started doing their drinks then his employee run up to him Mike.

M: yah you just took a models order!
T: I know.

He reply clamy.

M: you know I always wanted to meet her and here she is! I want her autograph.
T: then go ahead.

Taehyung reply again clamy not caring. As he finished  their drink Mike took it.

M: ill take it to them.

Mike walks away with the girls drinks.

M: here you go ladies. Excuse me?

Angel looks at Mike.

M: are you the model lee angel?
A: I am.
M: may I have a autograph? I didn't know ill meet you here, your so beautiful.

Angel chuckled and smile.

A: sure.

Mike took out a paper and pen angel started writing on the paper her autograph  and hand it to him.

M: omg thank you.

Angel smile he bow and left.

A: oh I forgot.
K: forgot what?
A: I forgot to order a cake. Its my stylish sons second birthday today.
K: I see.

Angel got out of her seat and went to taehyung.

A: hi me again. And I get a chocolate birthday cake?
T: sure.
A: thank you.

She smiled and hand him her card.

Taehyung pov: she still has the same smile.

Taehyung hand her card back to her.

A: thank you.

Angel walk to the other side and waited for her cake. After the cake came they walk out the cafe, taehyung looked at his phone there was a text message from his sister there was also a phone number he got confused.

K: this is angels number.

Taehyung sigh. Then he sees another text from her.

K: good luck:)

Taehyung scoofed. Kim and angel got back to the company and finished their job about 30hrs night falls, angel was walking to the bus she felt like someone was following her she walked faster holding her bag and the cake. She made it to the bus stop and sat down waiting for her bus agian she felt like someone was watching her she started to breath heavily, she then heard footsteps coming towards her she looked and it was a men holding a knife.

A: no. Nooooooo!