part 29

Warning smut uphead do like? Don't read skip.

They were both just staring at each other not saying anything angel then breath again.

A: taehyung what you doing here? Its late.

Taehyung put his hand down and glare at her he walk in slowly and angel was backing away, he got in her apartment and closed the front door and lock it. Angel chuckled nervously.

A: what you doing?

Taehyung sigh and shoulder carry angel she was shock.

A: yah! What you doing?!

She close the living room light and he enter her room and throw her on the bed she looked at him.

A: taehyung what are you-

Angel look away when taehyung took off his shirt she blushed, he made her look at him and smashed his lips onto her she kiss back he then went down to her neck angel was already enjoying it.

A: were you thinking the same thing?
T: what you mean?

He say sucking and kissing her neck, she chuckled and play with his long hair.

A: about doing it with me? I was just on the phone with mimi talking about doing it.
T: I see.

He got back up she peck his lips and smile.

T: I was also talking to Mark about it and tonight imma make you mine.
A: then do it. Bad boy.

Taehyung smirk and took off her oversized shirt she laughs and fix her hair out of her face taehyung looked at her body she was wearing pink underwear and bra matching.

T: Victoria secret?
A: you bet.

He hisk and kiss down her belly and legs she giggles.

T: you smell like cherry.
A: I just took a shower.

He bring his kisses between her chest and back to her neck, angel reached for her table desk and pull out something.

A: babe.
T: hm?

Taehyung looked at her and she was holding a condom she smiles holding it, he chuckled and grabs it, and started unbuckleing his pants belt angel bit her lips.

A: gosh you look sexy.
T: why you have these?
A: I bought it just in case.

Taehyung looks at her and smiles he fully took of his pant and boxers and rip off the condom and started putting it on.

A: need help?
T: no I got this.

As he got it on he kiss angel roughly while taking off her underwear after that was fully off she felt it touching her womanhood she moans. Taehyung broke the kiss.

T: I know this is your first time. Just pull my hair if it hurts.
A: ok...

Taehyung kissed her again to not make her feel the pain. He then slide in her she moans and pull his hair he broke the kiss.

T; does it hurt?
A: alittle...

He moved slower, she was feeling the pain for a minute then she look at taehyung and smirk he knows what that is so he speed up his pace she moans loudly digging her nails on taehyungs back. He couldn't control himself so he went faster, angel moans louder on the feeling he hits her spots many time. Taehyung kiss her while going at it all they could hear was skin slaps and moans in her room taehyung then slide his hands in her bra to feel her more angel moans like crazy until she felt something in her stomach.

A: ahhh! Taehyung im- I can't hold it..

He doesn't answer her she came all over the bed and all over him, he goes move faster angels legs started to shake at his wolf speed she loved it angel pull taehyung back in for another kiss he then went more faster cause he's close to his limits he moans in the kiss he pull out and came and  he fell on top of her breathless he then looked at angel and kiss her again with tongues taehyung took out the condom and throw it away while still kissing angel drools was coming out of angels mouth of how instant the kiss was taehyung won and just explored in her mouth taehyung pull away and string of drool attached from their lips. Angel wipe it away and breath heavily.

A: ugh! I think you broke me.
T: did I?
A: yes.

Angel got out of bed and taehyung looked at her.

T: going somewhere?
A: shower again, then cleaning my bed.

He laughed and hop out of bed too.

T: wait for me!

Angel laughed and close the door taehyung came in the bathroom and they both shower together.