part 52

The next week angel was getting ready for work after her birthday happen she haven't seen taehyung for a long time she remember when he told her that night.

Last week after her birthday:
T: I will be gone soon.
A: what? Where you going?
T: to do a mission with the boys.
A: when you leaving?
T: tomorrow night. Don't be alarm when I don't get back.
A: taehyung...i...
T: I know you'll cry...imma miss you too. Stay healthy. I promise I'll come back.
A: ......
End

Angel sat on her bed with tears coming out of her eyes.

A: its been a week....and you haven't returned....*sob* how much longer do I have to wait? *sob*

Angel wipe away her tear redid her makeup and walk out of the apartment she drove to work she has been spacing out while organizing the makeup a employee walks in and tap on her.

A: huh?
E: you place the makeup wrong.

She looks and gasp and started fixing them. Later she was getting water and again space out for a second kim walks in and tap on her she came back to reality.

A: yh ms kim?
K: are you okay?
A: what you mean?
K: your cap is full of water.

She looks back and gasp then started cleaning the mess she walk out and say on her desk she grab her phone and still no text from taehyung or the others, later it was time for her to head home she got out and walk to the Cafe. She got memoirs from the past of her and taehyung she lightly cry then she walk back to her car she went to yoonas and that's when she saw minjungs car. Yoona let her in.

A; have they returned yet?
Y; no...
M: not a single thing.
Y: how are you holding up?

Angel shook her head looking down letting out her tears.

A: i can't wait anymore! *crying*

Minjung went to her and hug her yoona was holding the baby girl name seowon angel cry so much after that she went home and got ready for bed she close her eyes then had a dream of taehyung.

A: *gasp!*

She got up and breath heavily she looked around and then cry.

A: taehyung where are you!! *crying* how much longer do I have to wait?

She put her plums on her face and cry then the next morning she looked pale for not getting enough sleep she call in for work and stay home. Angel had alot in her mind and couldn't think straight anymore so she locked everything until she recovered and just stay in her bed the next few minutes her mom came by she ran to her room and there she saw a place looking angel.

M: angel! You need to go to the hospital your sick.

Angel looked at her mom and just let out tears her skin and lips were turning white, her mom drove her to the hospital and her doctor say that she's not eating well or drinking and angels getting weak, her friends came and visit.

E: how are you angel?
M: we're here to visit

Angel looked at her with her red eyes they got scared for a second snice they know what she is and is now keeping  that a secret from everyone, eunjung sat down and hold her hand.

E: jin hasn't come home....I miss him to like how you miss taehyung.

Angel just looked at her.

E: let's keep preying that they all will return safely.

Eunjang cry, angel cry slightly after their visit yoonas kids and minjung visit they try to fed her angel only take small bites.

Y: angel don't lock up your words please talk again for taehyung.

Angel looked at her her red eyes glow more. Yoona didn't want her to scare her sons snice they are full baby wolfs yoona and minjung went home. Angel looked at her engagement ring and did a sigh thinking about the day taehyung propose to her she cry quietly. Next morning angel was starting to wake up with someone patting her head she slowly open her eyes and there stands taehyung with bandages on his face she couldn't believe it she thought she was dreaming, taehyung smiles.

T: good morning angel.
A: ah...t...

Angel try to talk again she slowly reach for his cheek and she could feel him she blink once again and her normal skin color is back and finally she unlock her words.

A: taehyung?
T: im back.

Angel hug him crying he laughs and hug back.

A: I thought you wouldn't come back?! *crying*
T: crazy girl I promise to come back.

Angel tighten the hug later she broke it.

A: where are the others?
T: they are reunited with their love ones.

Angel smiles and bring him in for a kiss.

A: I miss you so much.
T: me too.

Angel smiles and hug him again crying. Later he sat down next to her.

A: why are you cover up with bandages?
T; it was a bad fight..but we came back in peace.
A: I thought you wouldn't be coming back home.
T: well i did.

Angel smile and lay on his shoulder.

T: why did you end up at the hospital?
A: well i miss you so much and I decided to lock up my words and go sick because I thought I wouldn't see you again so I wanted to die.
T: you can't die not on my watch...im sorry that I took so long to come back.
A: don't scared me like that.
T: im sorry.
A: taehyung?
T: hmm?
A: well you stay the night? I don't think I want to be alone right now.
T; of course I will.

He kiss her head and later they went to bed taehyung slept on the couch while she sleeps on the hospital bed.