part 3

A: no. Nooo!

Angel cover herself and as the guy was gonna stab her taehyung turn him around and punch him the man fell on the floor angel looked taehyung pull out his phone and call 911. After that the cops came and took him away.

A: now this is gotta be all over the news.

Taehyung walk up to her.

T: um should I drive you home? I came with my car.

Angel looked behind and smile.

A: sure.

Taehyungs pov 30mins ago: I was closing for work and I saw angel got out of the company I didn't want to bother her so I went to my car as I start it I saw this man in black walking near angel I sense that something was wrong so I got off my car and follow him my car was right there, I ran cause I see him holding a knife I grab the man and punch him.
End.

Taehyung was driving angel home, they felt awkward so they didn't talk as she got to her apartment she unbuckle herself as she was about to open the door taehyung say.

T: make sure you take your car home.
A: I will.

Angel reach in her bag and pull out a paper and pen taehyung looks, she give him the paper.

A: this is my number...uh thanks again taehyung.

She got out his car he looks at it and smile then drove away. Angel got inside her apartment and sigh she then went and changed to comfy clothes she then heard her house phone ring she walked over there and pick up the phone.

A: hello? Mom. Dinner at home? Okay ill be there.

She put the phone down and sigh, her father and her don't get along so much because they always fight the reason why she models at her dads company was because he didn't want her to model anywhere else its like he's controlling her and angel hates that its like he only wants money, angel and her father don't have a bond like her and her mother does its been a few months since she left her parents home to her own home she never say anything to her dad.

A: do I have to see his face again?

Angel says to herself while watching the TV. Taehyung was at home he was looking at angels phone number he started to dial her phone on his phone and call her, angel was on her bed scrolling her Instagram until she saw a number she made a confused look.

Angel pov: do I know this number?

She picked up.

A: hello?
T: um its Kim taehyung.
A: oh! This was your number? Sorry j didn't know.
T: its okay. The reason I called was because um...
A: yeah.
T: because I wanted to be your friend.

Angels eyes widened she never had a guy friend before the last guy friend she had was back in high school he liked her and confessed to angel but she rejected him and was never in contact with him anymore till they graduated.

A: sure. I love that. How about I treat you lunch tomorrow?

Taehyungs eyes widened and smile.

T: sure that sounds nice. Let's get to know each other.
A: yeah.

They both hang up. Angel texted to her friend happily telling her about taehyung. As she was texting to her friend sayoung she say.

S: did you see the news?
A: why?
S: just watch it.

Angel got up and turn on her room tv and her eyes widened it was about when she was almost attack by that stalker fan in the bus today.

A: what? Darn it.

She texted back to sayoung and turn off her TV. After talking to sayoung she went to bed and was looking at the ceiling.

Angel pov: father can handle the news.

Taehyung was at home and got a text message from jimin.

Jm: is that really angel?!

He send a photo to him about angel, taehyung sigh and text back.

T: yes its angel. I know me and jungkook was shock too.
Jm: wait jungkook knows and didn't tell me? I was just at his place.
T: sorry that you have to find out this way, I wanted to tell the others to but I can't.
Jm: we all saw angel die 50yrs ago and we also buried her body this is scary.
T: but its angel don't say that. She doesn't remember us.
Jm: oh.

Taehyung stopped and went to bed thinking about the old days at the woods with angel.

Taehyung pov: I want you here angel...