Epilogue

5 years later

Angel is now 25 years old and taehyung remind being a hundred years old as a wolf and still looking young as heck and the twins mi-san and min-jun are 5 years old angel was now 5 months pregnant with their third baby girl. Angel was at the kitchen baking cookies for the twins while they play outside taehyung is at work worrying that angel might not be able to watch the twins snice she's pregnant hes been spacing out at work.

Mi: Mommy!!
A: what is it min-jun honey!

Angel sat the cookies that are baked on the counter and turn to min-jun.

A: where's your sister?
M: she's getting bully by other kids!
A: what?

Angel walk outside and saw mi-san beating a boy angel ran to her and turn her around.

A: hey! I did not rest you to be like this. Put those ears back sweetie.

Mi-san wolf ears popped out the boy scream cause he saw her ears angel look at him her red eyes glow and she blew on his face and the boy fainted.

M: what did you do mommy?
A: he's just sleeping he won't remember what he saw.

Angel took them both home then the boy to his parents house, angel came back in the house min-jun and mi-san was sitting on the couch looking down angel came in and growl.

A: *sigh* so tiring. What happen?
Mi: he bully me for my eyes!
A: mi-san no rising your voice.
M: its true mommy he bully us because of our eyes and looks.
A: its because you two are twins, but you both know what daddy and I taught you about showing your werewolf form?
Mi&M: we get time out.
A: you both especially you mi-san

Mi-san looked at angel with her puppy eyes.

A: you have to control it even if your mad i know you both just started school, but you both have to promise me not to show it anywhere else but at home not in public.
Mi&M: okay....
A: now who wants to help mommy decorate the cookies?
M: me!

Min-jun say he ran to the kitchen expect mi-san angel looked at her.

A: mi-san you coming?
M: mommy am I going to be in time out for showing my wolf side to the boy?
A: no. I won't do it.
M: then are you going to tell daddy?
A: ill have too sweetie.

Mi-san sigh angel went and carry her to the kitchen to help them decorate the cookies with min-jun it was getting dark and the kids was at their playroom playing with their toys in their pjs angel enter in the room looked at them and smile.

A: alright guys time to go to bed.
Mi&M: why~~~~?
A: your dad is coming home soon come on clean up and let's go to bed.

They both clean up and went to their room that they share angel tuck them in.

M: mom.
A: yes min-jun?
M: when baby sister is born will she look like us?
A: I don't know baby.
Mi: then well she be a wolf like all of us?
A: of course she will but with a different eye color.
M: mom am I an alpha?

Angel giggle alittle.

A: I don't know baby...you won't find out til you two grow up looking like teens. Now good night you two.
Mi&M: good night mommy and chaewon.

Angel smiles and turn off the light and went to the room she sat on the bed and was so tired, she touch her belly.

A: i wish you were out already baby...your making your mom so tired

She then felt a kick.

A: you hungry? Okay im going to eat now before your dad comes home.

Angel went downstairs and was making food to eat she then was eating waiting for taehyung to get home. Taehyung was at the bar just drinking from stress at work he sigh and was not to drank then a woman went to him.