part 48

It was the next week and angels mom hasn't come home yet taehyung was staying at angels place they were cuddling in the livingroom watching TV angel was on her phone leading on taehyungs shoulder.

A: seems like my mom is having to much fun.

Taehyung looked he smiles she giggles then he kiss her head. Angel sigh put her phone down and lead in closer to taehyung and close her eyes.

T: I planned for our wedding.
A: mmm....when?
T: 3 months.
A: so this month, next month and the month after that?
T: yeah.
A: I like it.

Angel was difting off to sleep taehyung didn't notice he keeps talking.

T: I know what to tell your grandparents when they want to know about me. Hey maybe when we get merry let's make kids how many girls you want? What about boys?

No response.

T: angel?

He looked down and she was knocked out he chuckled and carry her to the room and lay her down he caressed her hair and then he heard howling he looked at the widow and it was a full moon he got out of the bed with his red eyes he looked down and saw a white wolf looking up at him.

T: Bella?

Taehyung turn off the lights in the room and ran outside he open the front door and saw nothing he then turn to his right and saw bella.again she ran.

T: Bella wait!

Taehyung chase after her it then took him inside the woods he looked everywhere.

T: Bella!

Flashback: 200yrs ago
D: taehyung!
T: yes dad!
D: come here.

Little 10yr old taehyung ran to his dad the leader.

T: what is it?
D: look.

He pull out a white baby wolf.

T: oh my goodness!
D: your mom found him in the woods her name is Bella. Would you like to take care of her?
T: yeah!
End

Taehyung then heard footsteps he turn and widened eyes, it was Bella but a human soul.

T: Bella?
B: leader.

Taehyung was shock to see her again.

B: im dead im just a soul. So how's our sweet little angel?
T: I fail to protect her 70yrs ago and now she's back her memories dissappear but she got them back,she's back half wolf and human. We are getting married soon.
B: and you trust the humans?
T: they don't hurt us anymore...they don't even know we are in their world. I was always scared of my wolf form I can never control it.
B: then don't show it.

Taehyung looked at her. Bella smiles.

B: I gotta go. My times up. Take care of angel leader.

She vanished he cry in the dark woods then he thought about the past of how Bella got killed by the hunters he got mad and he turn loud howls were on angel stood up.

A: taehyung..

Anfel ran out of her house she was looking for taehyung the others heard too but it was to late at night and they know that angel can bring him back.

A: taehyung!

She enter the woods and looked and saw a big black wolf.

A: taehyung?

The wolf turn and growl at her, angel was breathing heavily and her arms were out.

A: taehyung if your in there don't do this....

He growled.

A: I know...I know you miss Bella I miss her too...I will sometimes see her in my dreams...don't do this and think about Bella our Bella.

Taehyung look up at the moon and the full moon was a half he howl and turn back into a human angel ran to him and cover him with the blanket she hugged him.

T: I just miss her so much *crying*
A: don't turn to this form again...

Taehyung cry more and nodded, later taehyung got changed then angel lay taehyung down and lay next to him, he looked at her.

T: sorry for scaring you.
A; I want scared im okay.

She touch his cheeks and lead in for a kiss he kiss back pulling her in closer taehyung slide his hands on her butt and squeeze his angel moan in the kiss then taehyung roll over and his now on top of her the kiss got rougher  angel was tugging on his shirt he broke the kiss and took it off she breath and taehyung smash his lips onto hers but slide in his tongue she moans more and stretched his back the kiss was getting more messy taehyung slide in her pj shirt and squeeze her breast she pull his hair saliva was just going down on angels neck he broke the kiss and a string of saliva attach their tongues angel heavily breath taehyung took his hands out of her bra and started sucking her neck.

A; don't give me a hickey or mark...
T: why?
A: we have a family dinner when mom returns.
T: I won't.

Taehyung flip her shirt up and started to go down and kiss her stomach angel was looking at her and smiling. Then he look up at her.

A: what?
T: one day this stomach will be carrying my child.
A: *puff* stop.

Taehyung got back and angel put her shirt down and looked at taehyung smiling.

A: can't wait to have kids with you.
T: same.

He lay next to her and peck her head then they both feel asleep.