part 37

Next morning early angel woke up and remembered that she and taehyung did it in his house she stood up with the blanket around her and look around for a minute then grab one of taehyungs shirt from the floor and wore it with nothing under she remove the blanket to go to the bath room and saw her legs were red she rubbed it.

Angel pov: must be from the slaps he give me.

She got up slowly and temble a bit she groan and hold her hip.

A: aish he really did broke me i can barely walk.

Angel walked quietly to taehyungs bathroom and shower then use the toilet after that she got out and walk back to the bed and grab her dress and fold it and put it on his bed she turn and saw that taehyung was still sleeping she smile and went downstairs to make breakfast she was holding onto her hips walking slowly down the stairs.

Angels pov: did I pull a muscle while riding him last night?

She shakes it off and made pancakes and bacons. Later after that she went to wake up taehyung she went to him and shook him slowly.

A: taehyung wake up. You better go to work and eat your breakfast.
T: mm~~~mm okay I'm up im up.

Angel smile she got up and as she was about to walk out she fell the muscle pain worst.

A: ow.

Angel fell on the floor holding onto it taehyung got up after putting on his pants and went down.

T: whats wrong?
A: I think you went a bit to rough on me.
T: sorry babe. Wolfs just take it to the maximum im sorry it was.my fault I couldn't control myself.
A: isn't that all what woman likes?

Taehyung scoffed and smirk, he look down.

T: no wonder i can't find my shirt your wearing it.
A: I only came here with my dress yesterday.
T: okay alright let's go downstairs.

Taehyung carry her and went downstairs angel smiles, they sat down together on the dining table.

A: I'll get better soon its not that painful I can heal it.
T; I bet you can. Oh by the way...lay might be back to hurt you.
A; I can watch myself if he dares to touch me like the other day at the event ill make him pay.

Taehyung smiles  later they both got dress and taehyung drops her off at her parents place she unbuckle herself.

A: thank you taehyung see you.
T: hold up.

Taehyung pull her arm and cup her face and kiss her angel kiss back.

A: okay i should go now.
T: alright bye.

Angel smiles and went home she waved as taehyung drive away she got her housekey and got in the house angel sigh and put the keys down, make herself some tea and sat down waiting for it, she turn on the news angel was getting bored and her tea was ready she got up and call mimi to see if she wants to hang out.

A: your busy? Ok bye.

She can eunjung.

A: you have a date with jin? Okay. Have fun bye.

Last she calls daoyeon.

A: your with friends? Okay I see have fun bye.

She sigh and put her phone down and took her cup tea and walk back to the couch.

A: im so bored, I still can't go to work now because I'm supposed to be at home healing my ankle.

She flip her hair and sigh and decides to take a small nap on the couch 4hrs later she woke up and it was now 5pm.

A: I sleep that long?

She grab her phone and look at the time.

A: wow. Never slept that long in my life. Haha.

She smiles and got a text from her mom saying she won't be home again.

A: *sigh* mom has to be not home again? Leaving me alone.

Angel sigh then there was a door knock she went and look at the front door camera and saw taehyung she gasp and smiled, then open the door.

A: taehyung!

He hand her roses she smiles.

T: I see that you are home alone and bored by yourself.
A: how you know?
T; I just know.

Angel smile and he came in they sat together on the couch she turn on the TV and it played a romantic movie she lay on his shoulder watching it.

A: taehyung.
T: yeah?
A: what would you see yourself in the feature?
T: well I would see getting married to you have many pups with you.
A: yah! I'm not gotta get pregnant with 20 kids.

Taehyung laughed.

T: I know. But maybe like 3 or 4 kids to teach them the right things as a wolf and human.
A: I see.

Anfel look up and taehyung give her a peck she smiles. Later after finishing watching the movie they both fell asleep on the couch together.