part 17

Next morning angel was getting to work early she was happy to go back to work she got done getting ready and head out for the day. Meanwhile at Korea taehyung grab his passport and left the hotel room leaving jin their and head to the airport, angel was in the car.

A: alexa
A: good morning angel for your work today is you have a conference to go to at 11 today and go look at a makeup brand at 3.
A; thank you.

Angel got to work and greet everyone she then went to her desk and sat down getting ready for her conference. Kim went up to her.

K: hey! Feeling better?
A: much better.

They smile at each other. Taehyung was already in the plane heading back home. Angel was heading to her conference after a long meeting with the coworkers she finally was heading back to her office, until someone grab her arm she turn around.

A: im sorry do I know you?

It was a guy name Josh.

J: no but I work at the first floor.
A: I see. Um may i help you with something?
J: oh no. I was wondering if you like to have dinner with me thats all I mean your very beautiful.
A: thank you. But I'm sorry I can't im busy.
J: ah okay I see.

Angel smile bow and left just like herself rejecting guys always. She got to her office, angel put her notebook down and sigh.

K: coffee?
A: sure.

They went to the coffee room.

K; so guys are still asking you out here?
A: mmm...yeah.
K: *sigh* guys these days don't listen.
A; hmm..
K: are you rejecting them because you like taehyung? My friend.

Angel looked at her.

A: friend? I thought taehyung was your-
K: brother? No he's not my brother me and him are like brother and sister but we are just friends..his real family and REAL sister is gone thats what he says.
A: I see...

They finished their coffee and went back to work since taehyung left Korea early he got to LA early and just landed. He was now heading home. It was getting dark and angel had left work she got home and changed.

Hair long and black

Clothes

She went to her fridge and saw that she had no rice cakes left she sigh and say

A: do I really have to walk there?

Angel close the fridge door grab her keys and purse and head out. Taehyung was at home wearing black sweatpants and a black sweater. Mark was in the living room eating he saw taehyung coming out from his room.

M: going somewhere? You just got home.
T: heading to angels you eat first.
M: okay..

He heads out and drive to her apartment. Angel was at the mini market shoping for rice cakes and other things.

Taehyung pov:
I got to angels place and walk up to her front door and knock there was no answer so I decided to wait for her anyways.

A: taehyung?

I turn around and saw her.
End

Angel was heading home walking with her phone and key on her hand she was going up and saw taehyung.

A: taehyung?

Taehyung turn to her and smile alittle  and walk up to hug her she was shock and confused.

A: taehyung wha-
T: im sorry for leaving without telling you.

Angel hug back slowly.

A: its okay. Im fine...

They broke the hug.

A: wanna come in?
T: sure.

She unlock her door and they both got in.

A: you want some Korea rice cakes? I ran out of them and just brought them. If you haven't eaten..
T: sure.

Angel smile and got the food ready later taehyung and angel was done eating and now just talking, she stop smiling and taehyung noticed.

T: what?
A: oh my God.

She got up and look at herself in the mirror.

T: what?
A: I ate so much! Am I getting fatter?

She lift up her shirt half and started going side to side.

A: am I taehyung?
T: no you look okay and still skinny as ever.

Angel turn to face him.

A: you sure?

Taehyung then grab her and she fell on top of him.

T: is it okay if I stay this close?

Angel widened her eyes and as she was gotta get off him he held her by behind and hold her close, angel blushed, he put his plam on her cheeks.

T: you still don't believe me after that confession?
A: i-
T: let me show you that my feelings for you are real.

He place his lips on hers slowly she held onto his chest lighty and remembered her past life with him. Angel close her eyes and kiss back the kiss was getting intense she put her hands on his shoulders while his hand move to the back of her head and the other move to her wist. Angel broke the kiss and was catching her breath.

A: *pant* wait i-hm!

He slam his lips back to hers she was holding onto his shoulder sweater tightly blushing, he then move his hand under her crop top and went up to her bra, angel stop him. She broke the kiss giggling.

T: what?
A: not here.

Taehyung smirk and bring her up she wipe her legs around him and he went to her room.

Wolf Leader S2-(KTH)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara