part 20

It was the next morning and angel had a day off from work she got out of bed and went to her widow and open it and shouted.

A: GOOD MORNING WORLD! WOO!

She giggles and then say.

A: alexa open my closet light please.
AL: opening closet light.

The lights came on angel ran in and find a comfortable clothes to fit in.

Dress

She spills around and smile then went to the bathroom to do her hair like a messy bun then came back out and then went to her makeup desk and did her makeup

A: ok...imma clean this place. FIGHTING!

She put on cleaning gloves and put on a mask and started cleaning her entire home 2hrs later she stopped.

A: ohh so tiring. We did it!

She hop in happiness and laugh then took off her things.

A: ok. Imma eat now.

She open her fridge and was not interested in anything but the bread she bought at the elders bakery. She grab her home and started looking for restaurants.

A: hmmm whats good here? Ugh! Alexa! Whats a good restaurant here to go to?
AL: there is a Chinese restaurant near your work place.
A: really? I gotta go there then.

Angel got up and grab her bag and walk out of the house and drove to the company and saw the restaurant.

A: alright.

People was looking at her snice well she was a model but not anymore angel annoyed them and went inside the restaurant and started ordering. Taehyung was at work it was now his lunchbreak his other coworker name Chris went to him and the newbie who just started name Alex.

C: you guys wanna go to that Chinese restaurant near here?
T: sure.
A: ok.
C: great let's go. The others can take care of this. Goodbye ladies me and my bros here are on a lunchbreak we will be back in 1hr.

The girls look at him and annoy him they all walk out. Angel was eating alone looking at her home.

A: let me post this on my IG.

She post the picture that she took of her food.

Post

She smile and post it and continued eating she sat at the widow seat taehyung and friends walk in she didn't notice it, they sat down 2 seats away from her and was ordering after that taehyung was drinking his water and look ahead in-between his e...

She smile and post it and continued eating she sat at the widow seat taehyung and friends walk in she didn't notice it, they sat down 2 seats away from her and was ordering after that taehyung was drinking his water and look ahead in-between his employee friends he saw angel.

A: *gasp* no way. I got 100M followers? Ahh...

She cover her mouth cause she was chewing and was doing a little dance on her seat, taehyung smile. After that angel got a notice from her YouTube channel and she look at it and cough.

A: I got 30M subs? Ahh...

She hop in happiness in her seat taehyung then were eating he giggle alittle at her cuteness.

A: excuse me! I want to pay!

The employees went to her and she pay and walk out she dial mimis number. Taehyung was looking.

A: mimi i got 30M subs and 100M followers!
M: really?!oh my God.

Eunjung and deoyeon new and they started screaming in happiness angel also scream and hop around outside the restaurant.

A: im coming to you guys right now.
M: we gotta celebrate.

They hang up and angel got into her car and drove away. Moments later she got to eunjungs place and knock on the door.

All: congrats!!!
A: after this i need to get back so I can have my 4th YouTube sliver platform.

They all ate cake and then after a long day angel finally went home, she got home and grab the box that was sent to her she open it and it was her YouTube platform she smiles and took a picture and post in on her IG and Twitter, she later hang it on her room and lay in bed.

A: soooo tired~~~~~~

She close her eyes and took a nap, taehyung was still at work and can't stop thinking about angels cuteness he was smiling to himself, Chris and Alex looked at him Chris tap on his shoulder and taehyung returned to reality.

T: what?
C: why you smiling?
T: huh? Oh nothing.
A: something is going on you were smiling like a idiot.
T: its just i saw my girlfriend at the Chinese restaurant today.
C: who?!
T: you know her.
C: I don't know.
T: *sigh* lee angel.

They both gasp.

A: your dating that model..
C: that quite modeling?
T: yes. Her angel she's my girlfriend.
C: congrats.
T: what?
C: I say congrats I wish I had a girlfriend.
T: you will. Hey imma leave now.
A: ok bye.

Taehyung grab his things and walk out of the Cafe to his car. Later angel woke up after her nap.

A: ohh i fell asleep...*yawn* I need water.

Angel got up and drink water she went and sat down on the couch and was spacing out.

A: alexa...turn on the porch light.
AL: turning on the porch light.

Angel finish the water and went to the bathroom to fix her hair and wipe away her makeup she then went to her room to change out of her dress to more home clothes.

Comfortable home clothes

She sat back down on the couch and ate chips then got up and look at herself in the mirror and lift up her shirt

A: I ate so much today and still look this skinny...I'll work out then.

She started working out her abs and legs then she heard a knock she went and open the door.

A: taehyung.

Without him saying anything he came in and grab her by the cheek and kiss her she held onto his hands and kiss back, he close the door by kicking it and pin angel on the wall and was still kissing her, angel broke the kiss.

A: whats gotten it to you?
T: you were so cute at the restaurant and I couldn't hold back.
A: *gasp* you were there?
T: yes I saw your little dance.

Angel giggle and wrap her arms around him, taehyung place his hand on her tiny waist.

A: I love you.
T: I love you too.

Angel smile and kiss him again.