She is Crazy!

Priya Arora

We just got in his room or should i say our room now.

" You can take the couch if you want because i don't have any intentions of sharing my bed" He said and headed straight to the closet but i stopped him by holding his wrist and then he turned around and arched an brow.

"How can you expect me to sleep on the couch? This room is as much as mine as it is yours. So i won't sleep on the couch. If you have a problem you can go sleep on the couch." I said and shrugged and went towards my bag.

"Oh! I see not even hours of getting married and you've already started throwing tantrums huh!" He yelled from behind.

I just ignored him and went with my clothes to washroom to go freshen up.

When i returned i saw him sitting on the edge of the bed scrolling through his phone and already changed his clothes.

I just went and sat on the other side of the bed and was going to lay down when i heard him say
"Can i ask you something?"

"About?" I asked.

"About why do you not have any questions for Ankit not marrying you?" He asked me looking at me.

"May I ask why does it concern you?" I asked him irritated.

"God woman can't you just for once answer my question properly?" He asked annoyed.

"What would i get by asking answers from Ankit? I have an idea why he did it. And I was expecting it from him. This would come as a surprise but we never ever talked. Our parents fixed the alliance and I wasn't even asked for my opinion then too i tried my best to cope up with Ankit. I tried calling him and also texting him but he never responded then i got busy with my exams." I said and shrugged.

He was looking at me shocked.

"Why are you so shocked? I thought you knew it. As you knew the reason why he rejected me." I asked him.

"I don't know why he rejected you." He said nonchalantly.

"WHAT?? Are you serious right now? Why would you agree to get married to me? Basically you know nothing about my life and you agreed to get married to me! That is fucking great Mr. Arora!" I said getting angry at him.

What kind of a man does this? He knows nothing about my identity, my past.

What if in future he gets to know it and decides to leave me?

"First of all stop calling me Mr. Arora. I have a name and secondly I had no choice but to get married to you. I don't care why he rejected you. He is a jerk. I am very sure he has some stupid reason for it." He said calmly.

"The reason he rejected me for is not stupid it is something related to my past and the day you come to know about it probably you too will feel disgusted by me." I said silently and laid on side of bed indicating him that i don't want to talk any further. He got the hint and he too laid on his side.

Dhruvv Arora

I was laying on my side of bed all confused.

What is it that happened in her past? Even Sachin said she has gone through a lot.

This girl is soo confusing. One second she is arguing over the couch another minute she is angry at me the next second she is worried about me because i know nothing and i married her?

She should be worried about herself .

She is just crazy!

I turned to face her and saw her sleeping very peacefully. Probably for the first time i have seen her with this solemn expression.