I am so proud to be your wife!

Priya Arora

It is true I have moved on from Sahil. I do not hold any grudges against him. He is happy in his life and well my life was a mess from the start. But since i've got married I feel like I am really at home.
My home.
Maybe because mom loves me like her own or maybe because siddharth is the brother i always wanted.

" Where are you lost?" Dhruvv asked me.
"Ohh nothing. By the way how did you know there was something between us?" I asked him wiggling my eyebrows.

"I just guessed."  He said and smiled sheepishly.
"It is so cool. Our ex's are siblings. Natasha and Sahil." I said laughing.

He just gave me a full eye roll.

Just then the pastery arrived and I said
"Ohh.. my love of life is here."
"I think i need to get a bravery award for getting married to you!"
He said shaking his head and giving me a how am i going to live with this woman kinda look.

How dare he say that!

I just glared at him and continued devouring my pastery.
It is soo fucking tasty!
"You want some?" I asked teasing him.

"No thanks..!" He said and scowled.
I finished and we got out of the cafe with ofcourse me entertaining him with my talks and he giving me ridiculous looks.

I sat in the passenger seat and he started the car.
"Can I ask you something?" I asked.
"Ohhh... god how much will you talk?" He said his eyes still focused on the road.

"The last question I promise. I will shut up after this." I said poking his bicep.
His phone started ringing and he answered the call and was driving while talking.

Is he crazy??

I just took the phone from his hand and glared at him while holding the phone against his ear.

"It's done." He said.
" Do you not understand you should not talk like this on your mobile phone while driving ? Are you crazy?" I asked scolding him.

"Sooo... You do care?" He asked me smirking.
"Shut the fuck up Dhruvv. Ofcourse I care!" I said and looked out of the window.
I didn't know why did i say that.
But it was true I DO CARE and it is high time I accept it.

"Priya— I interrupted him
"Shut up and drive."
*

I just entered the kitchen when i saw sarah blowing on her hand as if it is burned.
"Sarah... What is it?" I asked going towards her and saw that she had burned her hand.

" What the hell sarah? Come with me."
I said and took her near the tap and kept her hand under running water.
"How did this happen? And what were you doing in the kitchen?" I asked her getting angry.
I took the first aid kit and started applying ointment when Dhruvv entered
"What's wrong? Ointment?" Dhruvv asked looking at me.

"Yaa.. Both brother and sister are the same. Careless. She burned her hand. I don't even know why was she in the kitchen. If you needed something you could've asked me." I said keeping the first aid box in the cabinet.
"God! Your worst than mom Priya" Sarah said laughing.
Even Dhruvv joined her.
"That's true. Almost a month of getting married and she is scolded me more than mom has ever did." He said laughing.