All your fault Stupid Arora!

Priya Arora

Today was the day when Dhruvv was going to be discharged.
And the whole 2 days when he was in hospital he was behaving like a cranky kid who was not been given his lollipop.
He tried to bribe the doctor for his discharge.

Can you believe it?
Stupid fucking Arora!

"What is this behaviour Dhruvv? Is this how you behave to a doctor?" Aunt Neena asked glaring at him.
Ofcourse she started scolding him when she came to know about the bribing scene.
Because she herself is a renowned Doctor and they own many hospitals around the city. And it is an open insult to bribe a doctor.

I was just supressing my laughter.
Dhruvv saw me and glared at me.
The doctor entered and said "You are free to go now Mr. Arora." Looking at Dhruvv. He just nodded and then the doctor turned towards me and said "You just have to make sure he does not move his right hand too much. It still is not healed.
His diet should also be light."

"Okay... I'll take care of that." I replied smiling.
Aunt left with the doctor to have a chat with him.
Mom and Siddharth were home making preparations for Dhruvv to come home.

Rohit entered the room with Dhruvv's clothes and handed it to me.
I said a small thank you and then turned towards Dhruvv.
"So... how are you going to change?" I asked him with raised eyebrows.
Just then the nurse entered and said that she was here to dresss his wound on forehead and then she would help him dress up.

"Excuse me? Help him dress up? He is absolutely capable of doing it! Just dress his wound and get back to your work!" I said getting angry.

Why the fuck will she help him dress up?
All these days I just ignored all her sly smiles which she was giving to Dhruvv.
And talking to him as if they are some long lost friends.

Why is it annoying me?
Exactly!
Why am i affected by it?
Is there by any chance that I am feeling the J word?
No
No
No
Stop right there!

I was brought out of my thoughts by a clearing of throat. I looked at Dhruvv who had a confused expression on his face.

"Well you denied her help but how am I actually going the wear my T-shirt?" He said and gestured towards his plaster on the right hand.

"Wear your pants and—-
He interrupted me  "And what?"

"I'llhelpyouwiththetshirt" I said without a pause.
"Wait.. Priya. Calm down.. take deep breaths... then talk." He said looking at me confused.
"First go wear your pants." I said scowling.
He just went away in the washroom and came out only with his pants on.

Shit! I am in trouble!

How am i going to help him wear his T-shirt when he would stand before me with those Ohh so delicous abs.

"Priya...Now what? Do I go out like this?" He asked amused.
I just took his T-shirt and went towards him.
I helped him with the T-shirt all the while looking into his eyes.
Because I was lost in the moment.
I was done with this T-shirt then too we stood there rooted just looking at each other.

I soo missed him!

I don't know why did i do it.
But I just went towards him and hugged him tight like real tight. As if he was going to disappear.
My hands were around his neck and my head was on his chest.
Maybe because I was too scared when I saw him on the bed.
He swiftly pulled me closer by another hand of his and rested it on my waist.

"The next time you decide to be this careless and want to get away from me, Just tell me. I would kill you with my own bare hands." I said glaring at him with my hands still around his neck.

He came closer to my face and I just stood there rooted.
Don't do it!
Please!
But there he did it.
He held the back of my neck and pulled my face closer to his and then pecked my forhead.

I just closed my eyes feeling his lips over there.
"I promise i won't get away from you." He said again resting his hand on waist and smiled.
The breathtaking one!

So ladies and gentlemen here I officially declare that I've started falling for my husband!
I tried really hard not to.
But then i couldn't help it.

Ugghh... Why did he had to kiss my forehead and ever so sweetly make that promise to me!

All your fault Stupid Arora!

"Ohh come on Dhruvv.. I know you've missed your daily dose of romance but this is a hospital." Arjun entered and said laughing.

"Yess.. we should leave." I said putting distance between me and Dhruvv.

Me and Dhruvv were seated in the back seat of the car and Arjun was driving with Rohit on passenger seat.
Dhruvv was shifting too much in his place.

"What is it Dhruvv? Are you not comfortable?" I asked him getting worried.

"Noo... I don't know why? My back hurts." He said groaning.
I just rolled my eyes.
"This is the reason you should've listened to the doctor and took rest in the hospital itself." I said to him.

"Come here." I patted the space on my lap.
He put his head on my lap and said
"I don't think the nurse would have survived a day more if I was still there at the hospital. You surely would have chopped her hands off." He said laughing.

I just chuckled at him. And massaged his scalp with my fingers. We were just busy looking at each other.

"You do remember we are in the same car right? I mean you guys are not going to maybe kiss or do something else?"
Rohit said with mischief.

"Ahhh... Thank god you reminded me Rohit. Otherwise I was straight away going to jump on Dhruvv right here right now." I said rolling my eyes.

And Dhruvv just raised his brows at me and started laughing.
"Messing with the wrong girl Rohit."

"The reason I was quiet the whole time. I knew she would throw some sassy comment." Arjun said and joined Dhruvv in laughing.

We reached home and Dhruvv directly wanted to go to the dining room because he was craving for homemade food.
He was acting like a spoiled brat all the time while eating the hospital food.

He hurriedly sat on one of the chairs and everyone started laughing at him.
"What? I'm hungry! Mom." Dhruvv whined.
Mom just served him and then he was looking at his plate and then the plaster he has on his hand.

In the hospital it was me who used to feed him but then we were always alone at that time. It would be so embarrassing if he asks me to feed h—-

"Priya what is taking you so long. I am hungry. Come fast." And there he said it and embaressed me.
"Ummm... Maa can feed you why do you need me?" I asked all embarressed.

"That is absolutely your job Priya."Maa said laughing and then everyone settled on the dining table.
I sat beside his chair and started feeding him and everyone I repeat every fucking body sitting on the table were giving me those teasing looks and in return what did I do?

Just glared at Dhruvv.
"Why are you glaring at me?" He whispered.
"Because I hate you!" I said scowling.

He started coughing vigorously and then i rubbed his back and gave him water.
"Are you okay now?" I asked worried.
"Too much care for hating me Priya." He whispered and then smiled.

What do I do with him? Help me!