Did he just blush?

Priya Arora

It is been 2 days since I am in this hospital. And Dhruvv has not left my side for even a second.

I looked at his sleeping form on the couch. Ofcourse the couch was too small for him but he won't listen to me when I told him to go back home.

I just shook my head at him smiling.

Just how did I get this lucky?

Just then the door opened and Maa came in. I smiled at her.
"Good Morning, Maa." I greeted her.

"Good morning." She said and patted my cheek.

"I am really sorry. We all are. I—- I don't know how to face you. We should have trusted you." Maa said with her head hung low.

I just took her hands in mine & said "You don't have to be sorry for anything, Maa. No one is at fault. The situations turned out to be so complicated that it was difficult to trust me." I said still holding her hand.

She smiled at me "Thank You, for doing whatever you did." She said kissing my forehead.

"And you are not going to scold her for putting herself in danger?" Dhruvv said getting up from the couch and glaring at me.

I just rolled my eyes.

He is still angry about it!

And ofcourse keeps taunting me!

"That's your job." Mom said smacking his arm.

"Oww...! Mom but tell her for once & for all if she pulls out a stunt like this next time then I am not going to talk to her ever." He said again glaring at me.

"You guys continue. I'll be leaving." Mom said smiling and left.

He brought my breakfast and was feeding me when I asked him
"Will you be able to not talk to me ever?"

He out another spoon of soup in mouth & said "Considering the fact that it is always you who is rambling, I'll be absolutely fine with it."

"Ummhmm... Then I wonder who was it sitting beside me & rambling when I was unconcious." I said wiggling my brows.

And he looked absolutely flustered.
Wait!
Did he just blush?

"Ohh My God! You're blushing!" I said grinning like a fool.

He shoved a spoon of soup in my mouth and muttered "Things you do to me."

"I heard that." I said laughing and he was just rolling his eyes at me.
.
.
.
I finally got discharged and was having dinner with everyone.
Moreover it was Dhruvv feeding me because my right shoulder was injured and when I said to him that i can manage absolutely fine with my left hand, he just shut me up with a glare.

It was really embarrassing because everyone was having dinner together and he was feeding.

Too much embarrassment!

Sarah who was sitting beside me nudged me, I looked at her. She just winked at me and continued with her dinner.

"You don't need to pamper her this much. She will behave like a spoiled brat if you do so." My dad said.