Can I just kill him already?

Priya Arora

I just woke up to a very handsome sight i might say. Dhruvv sleeping by laying on his stomach and his mouth partly open.
I took my phone and clicked a picture and supressed a giggle.

He looks so cute! I just want to pinch his cheeks!

I think i need caffiene right away to get these thoughts out of my mind.

From when did i start thinking that he is cute?

I got up from the bed and did my morning routine. I wore a blue kurta and blow dried my hair. By the time i was done he was awake and taking clothes from the closet.

I went down in the kitchen to help with the breakfast.

Mom introduced me to the house staff. But for cooking there is no staff as she prefers cooking on her own.

Mom also informed that my family is coming for lunch.

Now.. what do they want? I thought to myself.

I was making coffee when Dhruvv entered the kitchen and opening the refrigirator he said
" What the hell is this?"

I just rolled my eyes.

"Well.. Good morning to you too!" I said merrily.

"Care to explain why is this refrigirator full of diffrent types of choclates?" He asked.

"Oh... i did it. I know Priya loves them." Said mom.

And i just stuck my tongue out to him.

"Mom" He whined.

I know he loves choclates but cannot have them because of his so called Diet.

"Don't whine like a baby... Dhruvv. You can also have them." Mom said laughing and left.

" You are leaving for office?" I asked him.

"Ofcourse.. I told you. I don't like keep my work pending." He said shrugging.

"Why didn't you marry your work instead." I muttered under my breath and continued my work.

" Well... Because wife is supposed to be irritating. Which my work is not ofcourse!" He said smirking.

"You mean to say i am irritating?" I asked him narrowing my eyes.

Can i just kill him already?

Naah.. but i don't want to be a widow in such a young age!

"I said wife is supposed to be irritating. Did i say you are irritating? No."
He said laughing.

"You are talking as you have numerous wives." I said getting angry.

He flicked my nose and said
" one angry bird is enough for me." and laughed.

And dude i was ready to be the centre of his jokes if he would laugh like this every time.