I think I am dead today!

Dhruvv Arora

Yesss! Finally after a week I am going to go office. Not that I wanted to stay home all this time. But I have a hitler in my life.
Ofcourse who else? My Wife!

She is unaware of the fact that I am going to office today because she left for an interview an hour ago.
All these weeks she was treating as if I am a small kid.
Don't do this!
Don't eat that!
Don't overwork Dhruvv!

And when I said that I wanted to join the office she just shut me up with a glare.

Oh! So you are scared of her huh!

No am not! It is just that she gets angry then and the famous silent treatment starts which I can't take from her.

Bipolar!

I was never like this. I never ever imagined that I would listen to someone.
But ofcourse I am not going to listen today. It is been a week and today I am going.

But in this week a lot has changed between us. We got more comfortable with each other.
But I still have to apologise to her about the before marriage talk.

What if she still loves Sahil?

I am just going to apologise. Then we will see where the relation takes us. It will take time for me to trust her completely and I think for her too!

I just reached my office and started working.
I realised the financial  reports had some issues in it.
I buzzed Nisha on the intercom
"In my office right now!"
She entered my office
"Sir, you asked for me?"  She asked.

"I want you to call the accounts department head right away." I said getting angry.

A week of me not entering the office and everyone is already doing blunders.
The sales department is lacking behind.
Accounts are not proper.
On site work of the new hotel is not yet started.
I think they need a reality check!

Just then the door opened and someone entered without knocking
"Where are your manners?" I snapped my eyes still focused on the laptop. Then i heard clicking sound  of heels and I raised my eyes to look at that person only to get a surprise.
Standing there opposite to me with her both hands on my desk and looking at me with a brow raised was Priya.

"I want to have a talk with my husband." She said casually now standing with her hands folded on her chest.

"For that you will have to come near your husband." I said smirking.
She came and stood beside my chair now with a furious expression.

I think I am dead today!

I just pulled her by her hand and made her sit on my lap. She looked at me wide eyed.
"What don't try to get all touchy now. I clearly told you not to come to the office." She said adjusting herself and glaring at me.
"I had too. Every  single department is doing blunders." I said and held her by her waist. Both my hands were on either sides of her waist.
She tried to get up but I pulled her and held more tightly.

"How was your interview?" I asked trying to change the subject. I pulled her more closer to me and nuzzled my nose in the crook of her neck.
I know I have an effect on her and this is the only thing that can save me from her wrath right now.

As if you don't enjoy it!

Ofcourse I do!
I kissed her on her jaw and then trailed kisses on her neck.
"Dh-rru—vv... It was good! She stammered.
I just hummed and then looked at her.
She had her eyes tightly closed and was holding me as if her life depended on it.

I kissed her cheek and she opened her eyes and was blushing soo much.

How much I love that blush!

Wait? Did I say love?
No no!
She just hit my chest and said
"Dhruvv this is your office. Leave me!"
"Umm... hmm.. No I won't! It is my office nobody is going to enter without my permission." I said again rubbing my nose with hers.

"Priya... I am sorry!" I said to her.
"What for?" She asked confused.
"Can you forget whatever I said to you before we got married?" I asked hopefully.

Her face turned serious
"No!" She said instantly.
"I have my own trust Issues Priya. I hope you understand I just wanted to keep myself safe by— She interrupted me keeping a finger on my lips.

"Sssshhh... I can forget if you treat me with the choclate pastery which I had last time." She said smiling.

And there i was a goner!

She can just smile like this and can get away with everything.
She kept her hands around my neck and then said "That doesn't mean you are going to get away with today's stunt of coming to office." She said with a sweet smile.
"Then lets make a deal. I'll handle the accounts problem and then we can leave to the love of your life... Your choclate pastery." I said

"Then you won't come back to the office right?" She said playing with my tie.
"I won't. Just don't do this everday to me. Coming to my office and then convincing me to leave." I said laughing.
Just then there was a knock on the door and she started to get up. I held her again at place. 

"Sit on the chair. I'll handle them by the time." I said and then made her sit and said "Come In."

I stood before the desk leaning on it with my hands crossed.

"Good afternoon sir." Mr. Sharma greeted the other two just stood there behind him.

" Are you aware of the problems in the financial reports?" I asked calmly.
"Ofcourse sir." Ms. Reddy replied.

"Then what the hell are you people doing? If I don't get the problem cleared in 2 days I want your resignation letter on my table." I said glaring at all three.

"But sir.. That is very less—
I interrupted Ms.Reddy.
"Do you think I give a damn about it! No! Either problem gets cleared in 2 days or you are out of the company." I was really angry at them.
What the hell were they doing all this time?

"Dismissed." I said and went back to Priya.
She was busy with something on her phone while pouting.
I just smiled  looking at her.
"Priya... Let's go!" I said and collected my things.

We walked out of my cabin hand in hand.
"Is this the way you talk to everyone?" She asked looking at me.

"Ofcourse.... I don't know why I never talked to you like that." I said shaking my head.

She grinned and said
"As your wife... I deserve the special treatment."

You are so many of my firsts already!