Why was I happy?

Dhruvv Arora

I just opened my eyes yawning and felt some weight on my chest. I looked down to see Priya sleeping soundly on my chest and her hair all sprawled over.
Probably the first time after all these weeks she is slept this late.

Otherwise she is up before me and starts working and then doesn't stop.

Stupid girl!

Yesterday I don't know what came up to me and I took our make out session that far. But she wasn't complaining and her moans

Ohhh God!
They were such a turn on!

But ofcourse everyone has to disturb us!
The whole day she is busy in the preparations and then the event. When finally I have her at night there is some or the person who needs her at that time too!

She snuggled closer into my chest. And I just smiled.

Ohh how much I love this feeling!

Love? I where did that come from? No no I like this feeling!

My phone started ringing and it was Sahil.
I answered the call
Dhruvv, i needed to discuss about the project. Can you come down?"
He asked.
I looked at Priya and sighed. She would definitely be up if I get up. I don't want to wake her up.
Just come in my room. We'll discuss. I am not in a position to get up from the bed. I said chuckling.
Okay! He said and hung up.

I was busy staring at my wife's beautiful sleeping form and brushing my fingers through her hair when Sahil entered

"I am really sorry but she needs sleep and she would wake up If I would get up from bed." I said to him.

"It's absolutely fine. I won't take much of your time." He said pulling out a chair and sitting beside the bed.

"Actually the carpet you wanted for the honeymoon suite of the new hotel is to be delivered late. It is too much late. Your inaugration schedule may get hampered because of that." He said and I saw for a moment his eyes flicked towards Priya.

"Just find something more suitable and see if it can be done in time. I don't want the inaugration to get delayed." I said.
I don't know why but I have this feeling that he feels something for her now too!

He got out of his trance and said "Umm... okay. I'll let you know about it." He said and just then Priya snuggled more into me and said

"Is it important to talk business early morning. Let me have my precious sleep." She grumbled.
I just laughed at her.

"We'll talk later Sahil." I said to him and his eyes were fixed on Priya.

He just nodded and left the room.

Is something wrong with him?

"Good morning" I heard Priya say in her hoarse morning voice.

Is it wrong to say here voice just turned me on?

"Morning" I said and kissed her forehead after removing some strands of hair from her face.
"I am tired. I don't want to get up. This is soo comfortable." She said and tightened her hold on my torso.
"No one is asking you to get up. Sleep." I said brushing my fingers through her hair.

Just then her phone rang and ofcourse it was my sister.
I answered the call but before i could talk she started talking
Priya, Khatri is going to present in today's party also.
She said in a panicked tone.