Is he possesed by some evil spirit?

Priya Arora

The way he listened to me today it was so surprising.

And the forehead kiss! God!
Is something changing between us?

But what if he did it only because he thinks of me as a responsibility?
Arrghhh... This is soo frustrating.
One moment we are arguing the other moment we are so  close to each other.

I just don't understand what is happening with us?

"Done staring?" He said and smirked.

Way to embaress yourself Priya!

I just hit him with a pillow and turned to another direction with a huff.

I was trying to sleep but i wasn't able to.
I was so happy thinking about today.
Maa said she is proud to have me as a daughter.

I don't believe this!

For the first time i feel like I have my family to share my happiness with.

"Give your poor mind a break from so much thinking Priya." Dhruvv said.
I turned to face him.

"As if you give your poor eyes a break from work." I said rolling my eyes.

"Why have you not slept?" He asked.
"Just thinking about something." I said.
"And what might that be?"he asked.
"Nothing. Everyday you ask me  to shut up when I talk and today you want me to talk." I said chuckling.
He just laughed and said
"You can never answer my questions straight. You always have to make some or the other remark on me."

"Atleast I reply with something. You my dear husband don't even humm while i talk." I said narrowing my eyes.

He just chuckled.
"Just sleep already" he said.
"I am not able to." I whined.

"Your worst than a baby." He said laughing.
"Come here." He said patting the space on bed closer to him.

I don't know why did i listen to him but I just did and I shifted closer to him.

His arm was under my head and his face was really close to mine. He started stroking my hair with his other hand and I was just busy staring at his face.

Is he the same rude Arora I married?

"Don't stress that little mind of yours and sleep Priya." He said and i felt my eyes drooping and soon sleep took over me.

I could hear someone shouting  while i was still in my deep slumber.

Who has the energy to start shouting this early morning?

"How many times do I have to correct your mistakes Nisha? This is the 3rd time you are doing the same mistake. And what would a sorry do huh? Just do one last work for me and search for an efficient personal assistant." I heard Dhruvv's angry voice.