73

" 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒃𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 "

I was sinking lower and lower, the cold water making me freeze up I tried to scream but my mouth was instantly stopped  by water filling my mouth . I tried to swim up but it didn't work;  every time I got  to the top of the water it moved upwards and away from me. I was so close and then for the first time I saw a figure above the water, a blonde figure 'DRACO!' I screamed my mouth filling with water making me splutter. His face dipped into the water facing me, cruel and sinister. His voice spoke clear as day 'I'm with the dark lord. I don't love you.'  I felt my mouth snap open like I wasn't even controlling it. Water shoved down my throat and I sunk deeper and deeper.

I gasped shooting up, I was sobbing and trying to catch my breath, 'shit shit!' I yelled. I hit my bed over and over again. 'Hey y/n!' Pansy whispered running to my side, 'hey hey hey' She pulled me into her chest stroking my hair. 'Come on, talk to me' I shook my head. 'Pansy, I-, its him, its always him' She hummed. 'Come on' She stood up and held hands with me. 'I'll make some hot chocolate' I smiled 'yeah that sounds good', I trailed behind her as we walked down stairs.

We sat cuddled up on one of her sofas, both with hot chocolate's in our hands. 'Look, I miss him but at the same time being apart makes me wonder if we're meant to be apart' Pansy shook her head. 'Listen to me y/f/l, I watched you too fall in love, like seriously I watched through all the fights and all the good times. I watched you fall in love, there is no way that after all of that you should just give up' I hummed, 'But P, we are so different.' She set down her drink. 'That's what makes it so amazing, its meant to be complicated' I wiped my eyes. 'Then what do I do?' Pansy opened her mouth to answer but a deep voice echoed in the room. 'Go back to him. Sneak in through the top left window' I looked at Blaise and let myself smile.

'I-' Blaise just smirked, 'Theo and I had to sneak in one time' I nodded,  'I do love him, honestly I love him unconditionally but with a war happening, I have to kill Voldemort, and I-I think I have to help Harry' Pansy kissed my forehead 'Go see him, even just for a day and then go, find Harry where ever he is and make the wizarding world back to how it should be' I looked between them. 'You really think I can be good, I can be like Harry?' Pansy laughed. 'I think you can be better'.

I went back to bed for the next few hours and I slept fine, I wasn't stressed about seeing Draco actually on the contrary, I was excited. I just wanted to be with him for a few more minutes, to hold a normal conversation with him. I awoke at 10 am and rushed downstairs, I swung an arm round Theo who was currently cooking pancakes, 'Doing it the muggle way?' I asked in awe, he nudged me 'damn right, I taught myself when I was younger how to do it. Mum and dad never approved but I thought I was cool' I looked up at him smiling. 'Well I'm glad you did learn' He laid down some pancakes on plates for all of us. 'Plus my sister Carobelle goes to a very supreme muggle boarding school and when she came home once I wanted to show her' I gave Theo a quick hug. 

I sat at the table with the rest of them all of us stuffing pancakes down our throats, 'Theo these are amazing' I said through a muffled mouth. Pansy hummed and Blaise shoved a thumbs up approving, Theo looked insanely proud of himself. Pansy waved her hands to show she had something to say when she finished chewing. 'We're going back to Hogwarts tomorrow, all 3 of us' I felt my lips curl into a small smile. 'I will be back soon as well' Pansy nodded and took my hand from across the table. 'Promise, you'll come back' I kissed her palm 'I promise'.

We were all stood at the door, I looked back at the boys and opened my arms, the two of them let me wrap an arm around me each. 'Look after my little Pansy' I told them both and the two of them nodded back at me. I turned back to Pansy and grinned, She jumped into my arms, her legs wrapping around my torso, I buried my head into her shoulder and she did the same. 'You best come back to me' Pansy whispered and I nodded into her shoulder. 'You know I won't break my promise' We squeezed the hug and I walked out the door.

I jumped turning into my animagus, upon reaching the manor I hovered for a little while, I replayed Blaise's words in my head top left window. I fluttered up and sat on the window sill, I looked in and saw no one there, the window, to my luck, was slightly a jar. I slipped in and turned back stumbling falling onto the soft bed. I examined his room and it was so Draco it was unbelievable, it was dark grey walls and a dark green duvets. It was very simple and minimalist, I rolled over in his duvets they smelt like him and I felt like I was okay again. I leaned my head back until I heard the door creak and I opened my eyes, he saw me and his eyes widened. 'y/n' He whispered before quickly shutting the door and running over to me. 

[A/N] Honestly I'm sorry its taken me so long to update, this chapter took me three days to write, I'm trying so hard I'm sorry lol but I'll try update tomorrow as well