Chapter 10: Honey

"Happy birthday!" we yelled. The boys were grinning an evil sort of smile. Molly and mr.Weasley didn't notice, but I did so I asked Fred about it. "What are you planning?" I asked him. He just grinned and said: "Wait for it, trust me."
The it was time for breakfast.
We all sat down at the table and George was actually being nice and poured us coffee, or so I thought. The moment mr.Weasley took a sip his head was replaced with a duck's one. The twins and I laughed, but Molly just stared angrily. Then she sighed and started carefully cutting the cake, as if fearing that its going to explode. "Why doesn't she do anything?" I asked Fred who was sitting next to me. "She can't, its our birthday." He winked at me. I looked away, but my face felt hot. He just laughed.

It was already 9 when we all finally stood up again. "Ah! This took to long! We can't waste more of our precious time, let's go Freddie," George said with an evil grin on his face and I knew there were gonna be more pranks throughout the day. Ofcourse, there was work, but that never stopped them.

I was safe at the cafè, but one of them still came from time to time and put firworks off and did other foolish stuff. I closed the cafè at 6 and walked over to the twin's shop. Fred and a couple other customers were the only ones left. When he saw me he smiled and waved for me to come over. I walked to the counter were Fred was ringing up the last customer. "Thank you, have a nice day," he said to a young girl. My heart skipped a beat. The girl was so pretty, with blond hair and tall, skinny body. So why would Fred ever like someone like me?

I heard Fred ask me something. "W-What?" I asked him. "Will you serve me some coffee with honey, please?" he asked me again. I smiled. "You like yours with honey to, huh?"
"Who doesn't?"
I just laughed and walked out, leaving him to close the shop. It didn't take long for him to be right next to me and start walking. We walked in silence. Well, I had to basically run since he was so fast. When he was at the cafè and turned around, he noticed it and started laughing. "Oh, shut it," I snapped and he did the second I said it.

We walked in and I turned on the main lights. "I'll never get tired of this place," he said in amazement. "Just like I will never get tired of your's." He laughed. "Coffee?" I asked. "Coffee."

We were sipping our hot drinks at one of the tables when I noticed Fred's nervous look. "What is it?" I asked him. "Nothing," he simply answered. I knew it was a lie, but I didn't want to start bothering him. We finished our coffee in silence and walked out, me turning off the lights with a whip of my wand. I locked the door with the key and turned around.

Once again, Fred was closer to me than I thought he would be. Except this time he didn't back off, he came closer. And closer until our noses were touching. I knew what was gonna happen, I wanted it to happen. I shut my eyes and leaned in...but then I heard a crack. Both of us took out our wands ready to defend ourselves, but it was just George.

"Hey lovebirds!" he singed. That was the moment we both noticed we holding onto each other. My hands on Fred's neck and his on my waist. We awkwardly parted. George was just grinning for a while until he said: "Come on, mom wants us home. Now."