Chapter 25: A Date

A/N: Can't believe I've written 25 chapters now. Thank you to the people who are reading.

I was slowly waking up, but I had no urge to open my eyes. But then I felt someone shaking me and I forced them open. It was Fred. "Come up, love. We're going on a trip," he said. He gave me a bag of clothes. I put the clothes on, not really looking. It was an old sweater with an F on it and I was pretty sure I had it on the wrong way but didn't care enough. I put on some black jeans and called it done.

When I entered the small kitchen era where Fred was sipping his morning coffee he laughed. "What?" I asked him dazily. "The shirt is flipped, you are also not wearing a bra," he said and my eyes went wide. He laughed again as I ran back into the bedroom. I put on the bra I had used last night and turned the sweater the right way. I returned to the kitchen as nothing had happened. I took a sip of my coffee and noticed Fred was staring.

"What?" I asked him again. "Nothing. You're just so beautiful," he said dreamily while looking into my eyes. I sat down at the table and he followed my movements. We were there for a few minutes until we were both finished with our drinks. "Come on, up!" he demanded in a joking manner. I laughed and got up. I only took the time to look at the clock when we were putting on our coats. "Holy shit, Fred! Its five in the morning!" I yelped. "Shh! George is still sleeping," he said and opened the door. He motioned for me to go first and I quickly grabbed my hat and gloves and headed out.

The breezy air of August hit me in the face. Fred walked next to me and stopped. He took my hand and started walking again. "Where are we going?" I asked him. "You can't ask questions," he said with a devilish grin which made me blush and he laughed.

We arrived, to my surprise, at my cafè. It hadn't been open for a while. I knew it wasn't a good time, but reopening was always in the back of my mind. "Hey mr.Weasley, its in the back," a young and male bartender said to Fred, who on the other hand was looking at me weirdly, like he was afraid something bad would happen. "What?" I asked him. "Nothing," he said and shook his head. Then we made our way into the back and into a very small broom closet. We were pressed together, but Fred didn't seem to mind much. He took a red rose from one of the many shelves. He held it up near our faces and ordered me to grab a hold of it. I did as he said and before I could do or say anything we started twirling in the air. Everything went blurry except Fred and the rose, which apparently was a portkey.

We appeared at a flower field it was filled with sunflowers which apparently still bloomed. My mouth fell open at the sight. When I rested my eyes on Fred he was smiling a bright smile. He looked so beautiful. He was wearing one of his sweaters which almost matched mine, but it was blue while mine was red. He blushed slightly. "Since that one was a portkey I've got you another one," he said. "Accio!" he said with his wand out and a bouquet flew into his hand. I giggled childishly and took it. I smelled the sweet smell of the roses -this time yellow- and smiled.
"Thank you," I said. "No, thank you, for everything," he said and reached a hand. I took it and we started walking forward. The flower field was so big and I didn't know where we were going or how long it would take to get there.

It didn't take as long as I thought it would when we arrived at a picnic. There wasn't much, but I still melted at the sight. "You wanted to know where I was at the wedding. Well this is it," he said. And then I couldn't take it anymore and I cupped his face and kissed him.