Chapter 18: The Bludger

A/N: So, this chapter is a little bit longer, but I hope you don't mind. Enjoy!

I had slept in, but I wasn't worrying about it. What I was worrying about was turning into Harry. I was starting to think it wasn't such a good idea after all. After all, I had never been a man in my life and I couldn't say I wanted to be one.

We were eating lunch when I had an idea. "Fred, George. You wanna play quidditch?" I asked. They started grinning and agreed at once. "You were a chaser for the Ravenclaws, right?" Fred asked me and I nodded. "Of course you were," he said and I playfully hit him in the arm with my elbow.

"Ok, so Opi has to cover for a chaser and a beater, I will be the keeper and George will be the seeker," Fred explained. Both George and I nodded and went off to grab the broomsticks from the shed. The moment we were far enought out of Fred's hearing reach he started talking. "So, you and Freddie, eh?" he asked. I went scarlet red and opened my mouth to say something, but closed it after a while, knowing nothing would come out. He started laughing. We took the brooms and balls and moved to the lawn where they usually played.

A nostalgic feeling came over me when I took off on the broom. I took a few rounds over the field. I yelped and laughed. I soon returned to where the twins were. "Ready?" George asked. "Ready," Fred and I said in sync. George released the balls and took off on his broom. He started looking blindly around while Fred and I started playing. I hit a goal on the first try. "I guess you are not a keeper, Freddie," I said while throwing the bludger at George who smoothly swished away from it. He understood my pun and frowned a little.

The game continued for around half a hour more when we started hearing voices. I threw the bludger at George, but then I heard Molly yell that Ron and Hermione were here. "Hermione?" I asked while turning to look at the Burrow. "Ophelia, look out!" I heard Fred yell and I turned around. The bludger was coming towards me. Before I could react it hit me. I heard a few screams before I completely blacked out.

"Oh dear," I heard Molly say. "That bruise is awful, lets hope we can fix it before we have to go and get Harry," she said, her voice now sounding more clearly. "No, but mum, she can't! She is in too much of a bad shape!" Fred was arguing back. They couldn't continue arguing because I mumbled something I, myself didn't understand. Everything went quiet, but then I felt everything and I screamed in pain. I opened my eyes. Fred was next to me, stroking my hair softly and suprisingly not covering his ears. George on the other was nowhere to be found and I only knew Molly was in the kitchen because of the noises.

I had stopped screaming although the pain was not gone. Fred was muttering that everything was going to be alright, which made me think of my state. I was laying on the couch and when I tried to look at what had happened I was stopped by the pain. I did see that I was missing my shirt. I went scarlet red and as painful as it was, I covered my chest with my hands. "No, stop. There is nothing wrong with your body," Fred started, but then paused. "Except the bruise of course." I laughed at that, but then let out a yelp of pain. It was just a simple little movement, but it hurt so badly. Fred stood up for a moment, but them returned to sit on the floor next to my head. "Its going to be alright. You got hit in the ribs, but Molly will fix it up in no time." I knew he was trying to help, but all I could think about the pain that was in my ribs.

"Here you go dear. That's Devil's Claw, it will help with the pain," Molly said while giving me a glass of water mixed with, in fact, Devil's Claw. I drank it quickly, wincing a little at the taste of it, but soon relief flowed over me. The pain wasn't gone, but now it was bearable. Then they had to fix me up.

It was terrible. The pain felt worse than before. Molly was using spells and potions to help me as quickly as possible for the evening. But soon it was over. "May I?" Fred asked me. I didn't know exactly what he was planning, but I nodded anyway. He smoothly slided under me and gently wrapped his arms around my neck and holding them together with mine on my chest. As I was laying there on top of him I quickly fell into a dreamless sleep.