Chapter 19: The Save of Harry Potter

It was now the evening and people were coming together. I was feeling much better thanks to Molly and I had gotten Fred into letting me come. "Alright then, let's go then," Mad-Eye Moody said. Molly didn't want to let us go. She kissed us on the cheek and told us many times to be careful. We had to basically run to get away from her. People used different things, but I used a broom because I didn't trust myself with anything else. We all went flying into the air. We couldn't use apparating or floo powder because we were all pretty sure that Voldemort was tracking everything.

We arrived at Privet Drive and I was basically freezing. The air had been cold up there and I regretted not wearing a thicker coat. Before we entered I looked at Hermione and she gave me an encouraging smile. Her and I had developed a small friendship while she had stayed at the Burrow. Then I looked at Fred. He smiled at me to, but also took my hand in his. That small movement gave me butterflies and I felt like a first-year with a crush. When we entered Harry looked confused, but still managed to greet us all.

I was kind of in a trance the hole time, but I came back to reality when Moody started talking about the plan.

"The real one?" Harry asked. When Harry realised what the plan was he disagreed immediately. "Told you he'd take it well," Hermione sarcastically commented.
Even though Harry tried to argue we soon started giving the bottle around. Fred even tried to make a joke, but no one really laughed. I took a sip and soon felt popping smaller. Fleur didn't take turning into Harry very well. "Bill, look away. I am hideous," she said while changing into more like Harry's clothes and I held back a laugh. But I couldn't say I enjoyed it a lot more. I felt weird and tried not to look where I shouldn't. Soon the rustling of the clothes and awkward small talks were over and we were outside once again.

Hagrid, an old Care for Magical creatures of mine, was riding his motorcycle with Harry and he started the bike when Mad-Eye started counting to three. "Three!" he yelled and we all took off one by one. I was the last one to leave before Moody.

I was keeping a close watch on Harry when a bunch of people came soaring towards us in the sky. They started attacking us. I blocked many of the jinxes they were sending at me and hit some with a few spells, I even managed to petrify one. But then my broom lit on fire. I looked around for Fred, but I couldn't know which one he was since they all looked the same. Soon I was starting to lose control of my broom. I had to block many spells at once that I accidentaly sent one to my broom and I started crashing down. Soon my broom slipped out of my grip and I was only left with my wand.

"Diffindo!" I heard a cold voice yell and I felt myself ripping at different places, filling me with pain. "Confrigo!" I heard a more of a feminine voice yell and I felt my right hand's sleeve lit on fire and start to burn me. I was very near to the field of hay. "Molliare!" I yelled just before hitting the ground. I levitated for a while before dropping on the ground with a thud. I quickly took off my jacket while still lying on the ground so any of my other clothes wouldn't be lit. And then I stayed laying there, too tired and too weak to get up. I slowly started turning into my normal self...