Chapter 27: Starry Nights And George's Issues

When we held the portkey once again we arrived at a library, the Hogwarts library. My mouth fell open. "I knew you always loved this place. You sat in that corner quite often," he said while pointing at the corner I had indeed spent most of my time in. "How-" I started. "I saw you, even if you didn't saw me," he cut me off with an explanation. I smiled and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

I walked down the aisled between books, slightly touching them with my fingertips. I had missed this. "Look up," Fred whispered into my ear while hugging me from my behind. That's what I did and my mouth fell open. The ceiling had been bewitched to look like a starry night. I turned my gaze away and looked deep into Fred's eyes and he looked back. "I love you," I whispered. He didn't say it back, but kissed me, which meant the same for me. Every touch did.

We stayed there for hours and I read a few books to him. He would just get bored of one all of a sudden and I had to pick another one. "Nah, I don't like it. It doesn't make sense. I mean, who would follow a rabbit into a hole?" he asked me when I was reading Alice In Wonderland to him.
"I don't know. I didn't make it up," I said while brushing his hair with my fingers. "But I think-" I started, but Professor McGonagall stormed in. "Time's up, out you go!" she said and we left as quickly as possible with the portkey.

This time it got us to Fred's apartment. When I looked outside the living room's window I noticed that it was already getting slightly darker. Had we been away for so long? Then we heard muffled yelling. I could make out George's voice, but couldn't make out the female one.

Half an hour passed while me and Fred were awkwardly sitting on the couch, trying not to listen. Then a female figure stormed out. "Angelina! Wait!" George yelled while trying to keep up with the girl, Angelina. Soon the front door slammed shut and a silence fell upon the home. "Coffee?" Fred asked.
"Yes, please."

We were both sipping the last of our coffee with honey when George stormed in. "She fucking broke up with me!" he yelled. "Whoah! Whoah, mate! Calm down!" Fred put his hands up like he was going to surrender. He stood up from the kitchen table and pulled George into a deep and brotherly hug. "Coffee?" I asked him and when George nodded I stood up and got a cup for him, this time putting sugar in. None of us asked any questions and soon we parted into the two bedrooms.

When I started to change, Fred didn't leave. I looked at him with a confused expression. He nodded slightly and left the room. I changed quietly into my black pajamas. When Fred walked in I left the room to go brush my teeth. When I returned Fred was already under the covers. I slided in smoothly and cuddled up with him, taking the big spoon role. "You know, I hate it," Fred started sleepily. "You hate what?" I asked him, scared for the worst. "The fact that one has to leave when the other is dressing. I mean, we are dating" he said and the heaviness left my heart. I smilled slightly. "Well, if you want...er...we can not leave then," I offered. "That's nice," he said sleepily and I soon heard gentle snoring. And then I fell asleel to.