Chapter 32: Nox

A/N: Thought I might spoil you a little today, atleast for me its today (EST). Hope you enjoy this chapter and tell me what you think about this story so far in the comments!

It was the end of November and the business had been better than ever, for both of us. And so had been Fred and mine's relationship. It had been great. Although we came home every day tired, we still found time for each other.

I had just closed the door when big hands wrapped around my waist. I smiled. "Fred," I said and turned around, only to realise that it was not Fred, it was Peter. "What are you doing here?" I asked coldly, crossing my arms on my chest. "I wanted to talk," he said, brushing his hand through his jet black hair. I sighed to calm myself. "You know, if this was at any other time, you would be in so much trouble. You would already be in Azkaban," I said coldly while trying not to look into his eyes.
"Oi! Leave her alone!"
I turned my head towards the voice and saw that it was Fred. He looked angry, you could tell. His walking was fast and he looked like he was about to jinx someone, and that someone would problably be Peter if I didn't do anything.

"Or what? You afraid I'm going to claim your girlfriend?" Peter snarled back. That was enough for me. I gave him a big old uppercut punch. He fell down on the stoned street. "I am not something to claim," I said. And at that moment, I felt so powerful. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Fred. He slowly reached down and took the keys from my hand. He locked the cafè doors and leaded me home.

"That was awesome!" Fred said while jumping onto the couch from behind. It brought a smile to my face.
"You think?"
"Yeah, and that line you said afterwards was amazing," he said excitedly, he acted like a little boy who had just seen a new superhero movie. I laughed slightly and made my way onto the couch. I took the book I was reading, Sherlock Holmes, into my hand and opened at the point where I had left off. I started reading out loudly. It was a thing me and Fred did now. Sometimes I would read to him, and sometimes he would. I liked it, it was fun. But it didn't stay peacful for a long time because soon I felt Fred's lips on my neck. "Fred," I said in a warning tone. "What, my love?" he asked. My heart skipped a beat. "W-What did you just call me?" I stuttered out. He chuckled into my neck. "Is it that bad that I called you my love?" he answered with a question. "I guess not," I said and then he continued kissing my neck, slowly making his way down to my collarbone. I giggled and cupped his face. He looked up at me. "What?" he asked, but I didn't answer. I pressed my lips against his. He responded eagerly and soon his what seemed like a humongous body at the moment was on top of me. I took off his black oxford shirt.

"You want to take this to the bedroom?" he asked flirtatiously. "No, here's fine," I said. "Nox."