Chapter 21: Vulnera Sanentur And Episkey

A/N: I know the last few chapters have been longer than usual and I think I'm going to keep it that way. Enjoy this chapter!

I took off my clothes and climbed into the bathdub, facing the wall so only my bare back and hips could be shown. That was the least revealing option for me.

I soon felt the hot shower water hit my back and something soft. I turned my head a little to see. Fred was trying to look as less as possible while cleaning my back. I smiled at what a gentleman he could be. I can't say that has been a thing in my past relationships.

"Freddie?" I asked. His head turned slightly, but he kept his eyes away. "Yes?" he asked me as casually as he could. "Thank you," I said. "For what?" he asked me. "For doing this, helping me, saving me so many times and honestly the list could go on," I babbled out. I hear him chuckle.
"Its alright, you deserve it," he said. I furrowed my eyebrows "What do you mean?" I asked. "I know about you and P-"
"Don't say his name," I snapped. I sighed. "Sorry," I apologized. "Its okay, its a touchy subject. I understand," he said. "You can finish yourself?" he asked me after a pause. "Yeah."

I cleaned my front off, somehow dried myself while still sitting in a bathdub and put on my underwear and covered up with a robe. I called for Fred and he came running, asking what's wrong. When he realised I just needed help, he helped me up and back on the couch.

I heard some arguing in the kitchen. It was George and mr.Weasley. I shot Fred a questioning look. "You are not the only one who got hurt. Mate had his ear blown off. He has been trying to tell dad he's fine," he explained. I gasped, but couldn't say anything because Molly walked in. "Help him to your bedroom, will you?" she asked Fred. He nodded and picked me up again. At this point I was pretty sure he was annoyed by now.

He put me down on his bed slowly. His bedroom was nice. Clutched together, but nice. Molly told Fred to get out and he obeyed. Molly started murmuring spells. She would use Episkey to heal the smaller cuts and my small finger, which I didn't even know was broken. But to heal the deeper cuts and the burn scar she used the spell Vulnera Sanentur. She gave me some Devil's Claw beforehand, but I couldn't say it worked. There was pain, but not worth screaming.

Soon we were done with it and I changed into my pajamas. My body was still weak and I couldn't walk without falling.
"Stay here for the night," Fred said. I fell onto my back and he covered me with his blanket. He said goodnight and turned around to leave, but I grabbed his hand. He turned around and his face was covered by confusion. "Stay."

We were cuddled up, his hands on my waist and mine on his neck, and we talked. We talked about George's accident and laughed and had a fun time talking. But then the mood changed when Fred's happy face turned into a sad one and he said something that made my heart skip a beat.

"Mad-Eye Moody is dead."

"What?" I asked. I couldn't belive it. He was one of the best aurors of all times, he couldn't just die. "Yeah," he said. He explained what had happened and soon we were both in a sorrow mood.

The room was quiet for a while until Fred remembered something. "Oh! I almost forgot!" he yelped and stood up. He walked up to his dresser and grabbed something. I moved my head to look, but he had hid it behind him. He was grinning and soon he was sitting next to my legs and then he gave me a black velvet, square box.
"Happy birthday."
I opened the box carefully, scared that something will go off. But when I saw what was inside I gasped. It was a time turner. I looked at it more carefully. When there was usually only written:
I mark the hours, every one. Nor have I yet outrun the sun.

Then this time there was something else added there with it.
I'll love you for eternity
A tear formed in my eye. This was so touching.

"I love you," he said suddenly. I looked up at him in shock, but then I smiled.
"I love you to."
"Don't say it like that. It sounds like you are agreeing with me," he said and I laughed. "Then," I said.
"I love you, Fred Weasley."