Chapter 17: The Evening Before

A/N: I just want to apologize for any spelling mistakes I have and will be making. English is not my native language. Thank you and enjoy.

It was now the evening. We were better than before, although my head was pounding a little and I could see how uncomfortable Fred was after we both took a nap.

I was in my room, changing into my clothes. I was planning wearing my old quidditch jumper and some blue jeans. I used to play qudditch in Hogwarts, I was one of the chasers until I graduated, I joined in my 5th year. I missed it and I was always hoping to play it again soon.

We were sitting at the table, all twelve of us (and Molly) were laughing, talking and pretending tomorrow didn't exist.

I was laughing at a joke George had made when Fred cleared his throat and spoke up. "So..Umm, mum, dad.." Fred started. I gulped in some of my butterbeer. "Opi is my girlfriend now," he said. I spit out the entire thing that was in my mouth onto the table. Fleur, who was sitting infront of me frowned and I achived a few other frowns.

Everyone had gone quiet, mainly because of my accident, but then decided to ignore it and look at Molly and mr.Weasley. Mr.Weasley looked hopelessly at his wife who gulped and said: "Well, congratulations you two." A few seconds of silence went by when she added: "Ofcourse I knew it would happen, but-" That was when everybody started laughing and soon continued to talk about other things, leaving Molly with her mouth open and not getting the reason why everyone had started laughing.

The evening had gone pretty well. I had already changed my clothes and I was reading a book in my bed when I heard a knock on my door. "Come in," I said, still not taking my eyes off the book pages. "What are you reading?" said Fred and I basically jumped up from my bed. He laughed and soon I couldn't help, but join in.

"So, did I go too far at dinner?" he asked me when we were done laughing. "What do you mean?" I asked. "I mean like.. calling you my girlfriend," he stuttered. I automatically smiled at that. "No, you didn't go too far. I actually like the sound of it," I said and he smiled at me. Then he walked in, closing the door without turning and walked towards me. He then wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in for a kiss. Except this time it was with tounge. My eyes were closed, but at that they flashed open. I soon calmed down and sunk into it. And when I was over my shock I started to like it. I moved my hands from his chest to his shoulders, then to his neck and then I finally left them tangled in his hair. We both only stopping once in a while to take a few breaths, but then continued. We both broke off after a while and we were both breathless.

"Woah," was the only thing he said. He was smiling ear to ear and I felt like I was going to melt. I blushed and stood up correctly, unwillingly leaving his arms. It was then when I realised we had backed up to the empty wall. "Yeah, woah," I replied. He smiled and kissed me on the forehead. "Goodnight," he said.
"Goodnight."