Chapter 48: Death

I shakily opened my tired eyes. Everything was hurting, everywhere. We were still there, I don't know where but it was Hogwarts. I crawled next to Fred's limp body. I realised he was dying. I cried for help. I yelled and screamed as much as my weak body could.

I was sobbing on his chest whem I felt something light stroking my hair. I slowly looked up at Fred. He was smiling weakly. "Want some coffee with honey?" he asked with a low and weak voice. I laughed slightly, which caused my ribs to hurt. When I looked back up, Fred's eyes were closed. I reached to feel his pulse, nothing. Realization took over and I started crying. This couldn't be happening. Not here, not now. We were supposed to grow old, have children, create a family, have more birthdays and other holidays together, we were supposed to live. This wasn't how this was supposed to end.

I heard footsteps and when I looked up I saw a masked black figure over me. And then the eyes. One white, one blue looked back. I knew what was going to happen. I was relived. I didn't have to live without Fred. I put my lips on the cold body for once more and then I felt something harsh and painful hit my back. Then it was all black.

Third person's pov:

They were both laying there, dead, until Molly found them. She cried and begged for it to be not true. She couldn't lose two of her children on the same day. She was slowly pulled away by her husband who had tears rolling down his cheeks. Voldemort had called back his 'soldiers' and everything was quiet, for now. They brought the pair's bodies into the Great Hall and put them down next to each other.

When others saw them dead, they broke down. George kneeled over his dead twin's body, sobbing. Everyone was crying. Ron broke down when he saw them, his brother who always made him laugh was dead. How?

It was no better for Harry. When he saw them, he couldn't belive it. He started blaming himself, thinking it was all his fault. He had lost a friend, and although he didn't know Ophelia that much, he knew she was a great person who didn't deserve to die.

So he went, came back dead, or so everyone thought. Until he rollled off Hagrid's arms and the fight continued. He fought with Voldemort for justice of all the dead and won. He won, knowing that everyone he still had were safe.

And that was the end. That was the end for Fred Weasley and Ophelia Jane Salamander, for the couple who preffered coffee with honey.

A/N: Holy shit, we're done. Thank you for the people who came through this with me, this chapter is dedicated to you. And although this is the end for this book, it won't be the end for me. I'm already having ideas for a new book so keep and eye out for that.
Bye for now!
      TheDeeder