Chapter 47: The Start

It was the night of 1st of May. I was trying to sleep, but it felt impossible. I felt like something bad was going to happen...and very soon.

When I finally fell asleep it felt as though a second later, I was once again awake. It was now the next day. It passed by quickly with our usual routine. Waking up, eating, reading, running a few arrands, writing small stories. But I never got the feeling out of me.

Fred was once again reading to me on the living room couch on a dark evening when someone came through the fire with a blast. It made us both jump but we calmed down when we saw Molly. She looked scared and worried. What was happening? "The battle is now, Hogwarts," was the only thing she said before disapearing but it was enough for us to understand. Shit, this was really happening. We quickly grabbed our wands and made our way to Hogwarts.

We had to go to Hog's Head first so we could arrive without anyone noticing. We were greeted by a lady in a painting before she opened to a dark passage way. We made our way -Fred constantly hiting his head because of his height- to Hogwarts. We arrived in a room of many people. Some other arrived and Harry was also there. We sat down on the floor to wait for the plan. No plan came. Harry was looking for something small and something from maybe Ravenclaw. Luna offered out Ravenclaw's diadem. A lot of people grunted and a lot of people disagreed but Ginny and me stood up for her and then Harry was on his way and so were we.

It wasn't long before the battle started. "Promise you will come back in one piece?" Fred asked me as he was holding me in his arms. We had to leave soon or we would be no use. "Yeah, I promise. You?" I asked. "I promise," he said confidently. He better come back.

We ran into the fight together, not wanting to seperate. We hit Death Eaters with as many spells as we could think of. We fought with our friends, family, everyone.

I was cornered by two tall Death Eaters and I thought that this was it. I was around the corner, no one would see. Fred wouldn't see as my body drops on the cold stone. Then there came a blast and one of them fell down on the floor, then another one. Behind them was standing Luna. I thanked her quickly and wished her luck as I ran back into the battle.

Then there was a big, booming sound and something hard hit my back and I blacked out.

A/N: Last chapter out as soon as possible!