Chapter 11: Eventful night

The rest of the evening was pretty chill, except the twin's pranks, of course. We talked and ate and laughed. But in my mind there was a very different mood. Consideration. I was considering joining the Order of the Phoenix. I always heard the arguing from downstairs, but never understood what it was about. And I also wanted to help. I felt so useless about just entertaining people, I wanted to do more, I wanted to also help them. So I decided to ask Molly about it.

Let's just say it didn't go well. I simply asked if I could join and she started yelling. "No! Absoloutly no! Two of my sons are already in and I don't wanna put you in risk to!" I just sighed, said that it was okay and left.

When I entered my bedroom (aka Ron's) Fred was sitting on the bed with a serious face. "What is it?" I asked and to my suprise, my voice was calmer than I had feared. "Why didn't tell me first? You know, about wanting to join the order?" My eyed widened as he asked me.
"Y-You heard that?" I stuttered out the question. "Yeah," he sighed. "Because you would have yelled just like Molly," I said. "I wouldn't yelled at you like Molly did." He let out a small chuckle, but his face turned back to serious in a second. And then it turned...sad.
"I'm sorry," I apologized.
"It's ok."

We ended up changing the subject and started talking about our favourite quidditch teams and soon it was around ten so he had to go to bed. "Uh, see you in the morning," he said, but didn't move from his place on the bed, infront of me. He looked me in the eyes and then looked at my lips and then the eyes again. I automatically did the same thing. "Goodnight," he managed to finally stutter out. "Goodnight," I repeated after him. Then he stood up awkwardly and left the room.

I stared at the closed door for about 10 seconds and then stood up to go to the bathroom, but then Fred stormed in. "Oh, fuck it," I heard him say before he rushedly kissed me. But soon it melted into a sweeter tone. It was a while later when we broke off the kiss, both gasping for air. When I looked up at his face he was smiling a victourious smile. I smiled back at him. "You kissed me back," he finally said. I just laughed and kissed him again. This one was much shorter and calmer, but it was still as good.

Fred left not a long later after, we had wished goodnight to each other and I finally went to the bathroom. I had a long and hot shower, which felt good, but not as good as the feeling of Fred's lips on mine...

A/N: Ok, this is pretty cheesy, even for me, but I do hope you enjoy this part. Thank you again for reading.