Chapter 23: The Wedding

The tent had already been put up and all of the family had started decorating it. Molly was putting the chairs in the right place, the twins were laying the tables and I was putting on the lights. Soon mr.Weasley came in with the silverware and soon enough Molly entered to. And soon enough we were done. It was all in the right place. The flowers and balloons were where they had to be and the chairs were perfectly lined.

An hour later guests started arriving and I went up to change. I put on a long, dark blue with bishop sleeves and a v-neck. I put on some light makeup and headed downstairs. People were going back and forth and the house was a mess. I heard French accents a lot which meant that part of Fleur's guests had arrived. I made my way back to the tent.

Fred was standing there talking with a blonde girl. I stopped mid-step. The girl was so pretty. She was problably part Veela like Fleur. I was standing there without even blinking until George went and whispered something in his ear. He turned around to look at me and his lips parted. I blushed and felt a little more confident. I walked up to the trio and srayed put next to Fred. "Hannah, this is my date and also girlfriend who is snogging my brother," George said. I looked at him in pretend shock and then me, Fred and George burst into laughter. The girl Hannah didn't and looked at us, confused. "I don't understand," she said in a french accent when we had stopped laughing. "She's my girlfriend and I'm also snogging her," Fred explained. I hit him in the ribs and he laughed. Hannah gringed and left. "I pity the soul who marries her," Fred whispered in my ear and it gave me butterflies.

The moment everyone sat down a man started talking. I was very dazy at the moment and didn't pay a lot of attention. The only thing I did remember was the pair saying their yeses and the man (who I'm not sure is qualified) pronounced them husband and wife. Everyone stood up and started clapping as they walked down the aisle. "That is going to be you and me one day," Fred whispered to my left ear. I blushed and started walking out the tent so people could get it ready for partying.

I was sitting alone at a beautifully decorated table, alone. People were dancing and having fun, but I was just sitting there. Fred had dissapeared completely. Around 20 minutes later he came back, sweating. "Sorry, we had a little... uh... issue," he said. "Would you like to dance?" he asked me. I shook my head angrily. I wasn't really buying it. He noticed my behavior and kneeled down to my knees and resting his head on them. I shifted slightly, but stayed in my place. "I'm sorry I was gone so long. I promise you that you will find out soon enough," he said. "Dance?" he asked me with those brown puppy eyes that I adored and I couldn't possibly say no. "Sure. Why not?" I said and he stood up, holding out a hand for me. I took it and stood up. We swinged smoothly to the dance floor.

"You look beutiful, you know that?" he asked me and I laughed. "I'm serious. I think I have even seen that dress somewhere," he said. "That's because I wore it to the Yule Ball," I said. "The Yule Ball? Who was your date?" he kept questioning me. "A ex of mine," I answered shortly, I didn't want to get into that. He, like always, understood. "I think I saw you that day," he said after a short pause. "I'm pretty sure I saw you everywhere, I was just stupid enough to not pay attention," he said. I smiled. We had automatically started swinging to the rythm. His hands were once again on my waist and my were on his shoulders. He smiled back at me softly and I felt like I would melt.

After the dance I started noticing a frw more people that I knew and when I saw Luna my face lit up. We had been great friends back in Hogwarts and I had missed her so much. "Luna!" I called for her. She was currently dancing a very interesting dance with his father, but stopoed when she heard me. She looked around in confusion, but when she saw me she started smiling. I waved a little and she came running and hugged me deeply.

I saw Harry chat with two elder people and then stand up and look at something with a confused expression. I looked the way he did and soon a circular light fell into the tent. Everything was quiet for a moment and then the patrounus spoke. "The ministry has fallen. Minister of magic is dead," it said. "They are coming. They are coming," it repeated itself in a whisper. When it dissapeared people started talking and leaving. I soon found myself in Fred's arms. Then black smoke crashed through the tent and people in black capes and masks appeared. Death Eaters.