Chapter 13: Fred Weasley

My heart was pounding in my ears as I walked towards him and sat down on the other side of the table, facing him. He looked at me and then his face turned into a realisation. "Not here, its too embarrassing," he said and my heart stopped for a second. Did he really think it was too embarrassing that I had feelings for him? Even though part of my mind (problably the smarter one) told me to run as fast as I can, but the other told me to follow him and that's what I did.

We were in a alleyway when he finally stopped and turned around to face me. "So, you finally decided? I'm not worth it after all?" he asked. I looked at him in shock. Was he joking? "W-What do you mean?" I somehow got out of my mouth. "That was a stupid question, I know what you mean. Its just that I thought you didn't want..you know..this," I blurted out while I motioned to myself. Then, out of nowhere, he started laughing. "What?" I asked him. I looked up to his beautiful, shining brown eyes and I freezed. For a moment he just looked back at me. "Who wouldn't want that?" he asked me and motioned to me, obviously coping me from earlier.
"But, you know-I just thought that- I mean-" I stuttered. Before I could continue he stepped closer to me and cupped my face with his hands, that's when I finally shuted up.

He stared at me for a while and then slowly leaned in. I closed my eyes and tilted my head up. When his lips met mine it was a moment of peace, harmony for me. Everything seemed perfect. This one was much more passionate and slower and when we finally parted from each other it took us a moment to catch our breaths. He was smiling that victourius smile again.
"I think I'm never going to get enough of that," he said when removing his hands that had somehow moved from my waist to my hair. I just smiled, I was too happy to say anything.
"We have to go, Opi" he said and held out a hand. "Don't start with that again" I tried to say seriously, but ended up letting out a small laugh. But it was true that we had to go so I took his hand. That small momevent made both of our cheeks more red than they already were. Then Fred took a deep breath and we apparated at the Burrow.

I smiled at the view. I had to admit, I had grown to love the place. It was like a home I never had. "Let's go," Fred said again. He was still holding my hand and dragging me by it. When we entered the house he let go of my hand.
No one was in the kitchen when we entered, but there was a pie. "Aah! Food!" Fred said and start to reach for a piece, but then something hit the hand he was reaching with. "Ouch!" Fred whined out, but I laughed when I noticed who it was, Molly.

We all talked for a while and then Fred left. "So, by the looks of it I'd say it went well," Molly said the second the door shut behind Fred. I blushed and that was all she needed to know. "Ah, very well. I better head upstairs now, goodnight dear," she said. "Goodnight," I said dazily. I stayed in the kitchen for a little longer and then I also headed upstairs to my room. That night I slept a good and dreamless sleep.