Chapter 29: Somewhere New

We stoppes infront of a small apartment building. It was white and elegant, details in a periwinkle colour. He grabbed my hand and lead me inside. We walkes to the third floor, which was also the last one. He then handed me the small box when we were infront of a dark-wooded vintage door.

When I openes it carefully I saw two angient looking keys -matching the door's locks- laying inside. I gasped slightly. "Open the door," Fred commanded calmly. I unlocked the lower lock first with one of the keys and the top one next.

I opened the door to a thin hallway. There were were two doors and one archway. The flat seemed to be decorated in a vintage way. The small dresser was pressed against wall next to a big mirror with a wooden frame. We walkes into the living room through the arch way which was to the left from the front door. It was a small one with a fireplace. It had a couch with a few armchairs surrounding it, all of them with different patterns and colors. There was a coffee table and some flowers in a vase on it.
"I know how much you like the burrow and I thought I could maybe throw some of it in here. I know it looks quite plain right now, but we didn't have much time to finish it," Fred explained. I smiled widely. This was insane. I didn't understand why Fred did such things to me, but I couldn't complain. I felt loved whenever I was with Fred. It was something that consumed me and something I knew I could never let go of. I wrapped him in a tight hug. "Thank you, for everything," I mumbled into his shoulder. "You're welcome."

The rest of the day went by with us just chilling in the apartment and nothing much more. The rest of the apartment was in the same style as the living room and hallway. The kitchen was small, but homey. And the bedroom was also small, but big enough to fit a queen sized bed and a closet and even a armchair and ot still had some room to move around. Everything was small, but I guess that's what I loved about it.

"Want some coffee?" Fred asked an I nodded. We were in the kitchen talking about some stuff we might get for our home. I was still a little shocked that this had happened, but I was starting to like this. I had to get Fred back for this, do something for him. But I didn't know what.

We were quietly sipping our coffees when the loud doorbell rang. Maybe I could fix that up for him. "Gotta fix that bell," Fred said while standing up, as if he had read my thoughts. He walked out into the hallway and out of sight. There was a moment when you could only hear his footsteps. And then I could hear Fred and someone talking in a low voice. I couldn't make out the deep male's one, but I did hear Fred's much louder voice "We are not interested mr.Yuki, sorry."
Then the door was shut and Fred walked back into the kitchen.

"What was that about?" I asked and then took another sip of my coffee. "Mr.Yuki has been trying to get us to work with him, but we keep saying no. Gosh, I don't even know how he got this address," he said. I nodded. I had heard of mr.Yuki, he selled some pretty dark potions, but I couldn't understand what he wanted with The Twins. We continued talking in the kitchen until we decided to go visit the people in the burrow.