Chapter 40: Warm Colors

A/N: Hi! Woah, its magically now chapter 40. I don't know how long is this book going to be, but I'm guessing around 50 chapters or so. I already have plans for a new book, although I'm not sure which one I'm going to make. Anyway, I wanted to thank anyone who is reading this. It means a lot. Now, enjoy this chapter.

We appeared in an old dining room, it was decorated in warm colors. The footsteps startled me, but then an old woman came into the view. "Hello, Josephine," Fred said and chuckled. My eyes darted from him to the woman, Josephine, and back again. I was confused. How would they know each other? "Hello, dear Fred," the woman responded, her voice filled with kindness. They both smiled and pulled each other into a big hug. They both took a step back and the old woman looked at me.

"You must be Ophelia, so nice to finally meet you. I'm Josephine, Fred's aunt," she said all at once and grabbed me into a tight, big hug. I hugged her back gently, secretly raising an eyebrow at Fred and he just shrugged. We pulled away soon and Josephine showed us to our bedroom for our stay. While we were walking I noticed the similarity tgis house had to our apartment. The furniture was dark wood and most of the colors were warm ones. We thanked her and we were left alone in our room quickly after. It had little colder tones and it wasn't really much. There was a king sized bed in the middle with an ottoman in front of it. On both sides of the bed there were dark wooded nightstands, There was a small dresser in the corner, few paintings with golden frames and a some plants.

Me and Fred just stared into each other eyes in silence for a while until I decided to break it. I looked down at my feet. "Where are we?" I asked catiously. "Dellington," he said and stiffened, waiting for an answer. "Okay," I said calmly. His face started filling up with confusion.
"We're safe here, right?" I asked. He nodded. I pulled him into a tight hug. "Then we're fine, we're fine," I whispered comfortingly in his ear and he seemed to relax a little. Just as we pulled away we could hear Fred's aunt yell to us that dinner was ready and we headed downstairs into the small kitchen.

The chicken was amazing and everything else was overall delicious. "Josephine, would it hurt if you gave me the recipe?" I asked between a bite. "This chicken is just..so good," I added quickly. "Sure darling. Its not a secret I'm trying to hide," she said and gave me a warm smile. I smiled back happily. I was starting to like her.

Fred left to go take a pee after a while and Josephine turned to me. "I can tell he likes you," she said with a cheeky grin. I blushed slightly and the old woman noticed. "And I can very clearly see that you like him too," she added. "I don't just like him, I love him," I finally spoke up. She gasped. "Has he given you the time turner yet?" she asked.

How. Did. She. Know. About. That?

"Y-Yeah," I stuttered out eventually. She laughed lightly. "When I gave him the necklace, he told me he was going to give it to his soulmate," she said. My mouth fell open and when she looked up and noticed she chuckled, the sound very similar to Fred's. "He loves you, Ophelia. Don't let him go," she demanded and all I could do was not.

Just when she wanted to say something else, Fred walked in. "What did I miss?"