Chapter 35: Pygmy Puffs

"WAKE! UP!" George yelled, although his voice was a muffle since I was still half asleep. He didn't seem angry though, more of excited. I heard Fred moan in frustration and my heart skipped a beat. Flashes of images went into my mind of times he had done that, except it wasn't because of anger, it was because of lust.

We got up and dressed and I was trying so hard not to think of the sound Fred had made, but I was failing miserably. We arrived downstairs to find a big christmas tree with beautifully wrapped presents under it. I strange, warm feeling swept over me and I felt so at home at the moment. And it was problably because I was at home. The Weasleys were my new home.

We all sat down on the floor with either tea or coffee in our hands. For mine and Fred's case, it was coffee with honey. We all slowly started opening our packages and I noticed how Fred noticed his package with my handwriting. He took it excitedly and when he opened it and saw the fireworks he was beaming with happiness. He sat behind me and smoothly pulled me onto his lap. He handed me a perfectly wrapped box. I opened the box slowly, I didn't want to ruin the paper. There was a medium sized black velvet box with holes in it un I opened it and inside were two little pygmy puffs, one a tea rose tone and the other had an antique one. They were both obviously babies and they were adorable. I put the Pygmy puffs away and wrapped him in a tight hug. "Thank you, I love them," I said. "You're welcome, love."

The day went by with people mostly paying attention to the pygmy puffs, a few quidditch games and great meals. Soon, me and Fred were heading home to have some alone time. "More like some sex time," George said teasingly when we were all standing in the kitchen, saying our goodbyes. Everyone bursted into laughter and it took me and Fred a while to pull ourselves together and say our apartment's location clearly.

We arrived shortly and the moment he stepped out of the fireplace he kissed me roughly. I returned it eagerly and soon we were both on the couch. He quickly unbuttoned my oxford shirt and I did the same to his. That evening we once again melted into each other, became the same person. Sex was slowly becoming a part of our routine and honestly, I didn't really mind.

We woke up in the early morning the next day by someone banging on the door. Fred left the bed, his legs slightly shaking. I smiled at that, I loved that I could make him feel this good. But my smile disappeared when I heard Fred's angry voice. "NO FUCKING WAY! LEAVE! RIGHT.NOW!" came his booming voice from the hall. I ran to the bedroom door, then remember that I was wearing nothing and grabbed my robe from the floor. When I stopped next to Fred I saw Peter standing behind the door, face filled with complete shock. When his eyes fell upon me they seemed to get bigger than they already were. "Why are you wearing almost nothing?!"