𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤

~Vanessa's POV~

~Vanessa's POV~

"You think we lost them?" Grace asked me as we were running until we got to Cory's classroom while everyone was in class. "Hopefully. But either way when class ends we both know they'll be waiting outside for us." I nodded but then pointed out knowing Thor would get his football team friends to be our body guards again.

"I thought you got them to stop being our "bodyguards" a couple days ago." Grace sighed as she turned to me stopping by the lockers. "I did but apparently no amount of free pizza would win when your cousin has the ability to crush anybody." I frowned as I remembered the others agreeing with Thor when I suggested giving them pizza.

"Ugh. . . I should have stayed in Utah." Grace groaned as she walked forward with me following behind. "You're the one that wanted to move here." I held my hands up before we entered the classroom causing everyone to turn to us. "Where were you guys?" Maya questioned us after she saw us walk in.

"Long story." We shook our heads as we huffed not having it in us to go on fully explaining. "Well, you two came in perfect time because this week is Cultural Week. The school is throwing a cultural fair to celebrate who we are and where we came from." Cory explained to us what events were happening this week.

"Oh we know. I actually got off the phone with our Nonna and our grandparents because they'll be here to speak about their life." I smiled as I pointed between Grace and I excited for them to come since it's been a while since we saw them. "So will we be getting a historical background on the two of you?" Cory asked but he seemed to know that there was more because let's be honest in some weird way he always knows.

"Not exactly. I called my grandparents from my dad's side of the family." Grace grinned placing her phone in her back pocket. "That's wonderful. It's good to know that others are going to bring family members to tell their stories. Nigel is actually going to bring his grandmother." Cory nodded as he gestured him.

"Oh I can't wait to see her again." I looked over to Nigel who nodded with a smile as Grace agreed with me since we've met her before but our friends looked at us in confusion. "We talk to people." We responded with a simple shrug considering sometimes we like speaking to more people and connecting with them.

"Wait." I stopped Grace as we were about to sit down on our desk but I noticed our chairs looked different. "Crap!" Jason groaned bang his head on his table probably knowing that I noticed the glue. "Idiot I can tell when the chair looks sticky." I rolled my eyes while Grace shook her head seeing the glue as well.

A couple days ago Jason started a prank war with us and he thought he won two days ago but we got him back. It seemed like Jason was about to realize we were winning this once again as he tried to stand up but couldn't.

"But it looks like you can't. Thanks Maya." I smirked as Maya held up the glue bottle towards Jason causing everyone to laugh while Maya, Grace, and I high five each other. "Oh it's on! And I would get up and leave but I want to keep these pants so. . ." Jason playfully glared at us three before looking around and covering his face with his sweater.