Chapter 1

I apologize in advance for any grammer errors, I'm currently writing on my tablet so its king of hard.
Anyway, this is the first chapter of  the sequel to Emma Grace Tomlinson! I hope you enjoy it!
Don't forget to vote,comment, and repeat!
Love you guys!
- Hayley
••••••••••••

Emma's POV

After meeting Luke on set of their new music video I literly ran home.

How the heck was I supposed to tell Louis and Eleanor that I was pregnant? They let me move out early because the trusted me, and this would most defiantly ruin thier trust.

I sat myself down on the couch and ran my hands through my hair.

They would be so disappointed, and what about Zayn, Liam, Niall, and Harry? Well, Harry would probably pat me on the back.

I closed my eyes and rested my head against the back of the couch.
Maybe a small nap will help clear my mind.
••••••••

My eye jerked open at the sound of he front door slamming. I jumped up from the couch and walked into the foyer as Luke brushed by.

"Luke, are you okay?" I asked

He didn't respond at first, he just rested his body against the doorway of the kitchen. He slowly turned around, his face was red and he let out an annoyed sigh.

"I think you should leave"

I scrunched my brow. "What?"

"You heard me, I think you should go."

"What do you-"

He cut me off by slamminhis hand against the doorway, making me jump and go silent.

"Emma, I don't want this!" He yelled. "I'm at the peak of my career, and this, you and the baby, could ruin this for me and the boys. We've worked way too hard for this to just throw it away."

"Throw it away? Luke, this isn't a new house, or some bad press, this is a baby. This could ruin my image too, this could ruin Louis's image! But thats a sacrifice I'm willing to make for this baby." I argued, shock evident on my face. "You were so excited at the studio..."

"Because there were cameras in the trailor for the reality show we started today. Now I've got to call and beg them to take that clip out."

I opened my mouth and closes it slowly.

"You've got two hours to get out." He said, before walking outside and slamming the door.
What the heck just happened